Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope that Law Dying and Luffy captured spoiler is fake..... but all signs still pointing to it
:lupe:

That spoiler is 1000% fake.

We're not even done with the Oden flashback yet, Oden wouldn't go from the middle of a flashback to that in one chapter.

Also there's no chapter next week so don't expect any real spoilers for a minute.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Roger the type to laugh at a tragedy though

:mjcry:

I hope that Law Dying and Luffy captured spoiler is fake..... but all signs still pointing to it
:lupe:
you seriously believe that shyt:comeon:

even if the story was in the battle with Kaido in no way is Law dying. Nor is Luffy being captured.

there is not even any sign of the story pointing to it. SO idk what your talking about

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
you seriously believe that shyt:comeon:

even if the story was in the battle with Kaido in no way is Law dying. Nor is Luffy being captured.

there is not even any sign of the story pointing to it. SO idk what your talking about

:hubie: I said my piece and spoilered it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thought this was interesting. Character and arc popularity in Japan by age -

sQp046d.jpg
8qLABLe.jpg
PdOEqtY.jpg
EGdzD8N.jpg
9XhAj7Q.jpg
5ITt5dv.jpg

3xFhAI0.png
PyMhDiH.png
gBAfBKV.png
sY1ER5E.png
9UrDTrH.png
K0D68N4.png

Alabasta arc is really popular with adult females. :ehh:

Teenage females love Zoro :russ:

Looks like a lot of young kids love Loguetown. Vivi and Mr.2 are popular with people in their 20s and 30s, which makes sense because they watched Alabasta growing up. Old heads love Wano. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, Sanji, and Nami seem to be the most popular Strawhats by a significant margin. Robin showed up in a top 10 three times, but she came in near the end of the list each time.
Franky, Usopp, and Brook only showed up at the tail end of the poll for the little kids:mjcry:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm kind of surprised Ace is still so high up, having been killed off a decade ago.

That and the fact that he didn't really do much before Marineford. Showed up for a minute in Alabasta, lost to Teach and that was about it.

You forgot the trio backstory and being connected to the main character helps...

• Dap
Reactions: No1

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter is officially out. :wow:

Oden is FURIOUS :wow:

Can't wait for Orochi to finally take an L even though I know he won't here. Hoping we get to see Oden give Kaido the scar next chapter.

I have a feeling Oden's death is gonna be :sadcam: