Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Whitebeard getting so mad that Roger asked to borrow Oden that he tilted the ocean again !!:ooh: :damn:

Roger laughing in the face of his pending death plus the comment bout being a while since he held a baby knowing that he would never get to see his son's birth :to:

Oden legit being in awe of the Pirate King :lupe:

Great characterization all around, this flashback has been surpassing my expectations

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
HOLY !!!!! This chapter WOOOOW

The clash of Kings !!!!! Prime WB was a beast damn. Even in his old age. Truly the strongest man ever :wow:

but ROGER !!!, no df and mans was wilding, i see why Shanks is an OG out here. Holding down Rogers will. Strongest nikka without a df

Odens adventures would Make a dope side series just seeing his experiences with these 2 different pirate groups.

the flashbacks have been AMAZING !!!

we’re almost there Brehhs :to:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
latest

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jump Fiesta Message from Oda -

"Hello, everyone who came to Jump Festa! This is your King speaking! Actually, I lied. This is Oda.

The year of the 20th anniversary of the One Piece TV series really hit us with all its fury. There have been tons of events, illustrations, films, the whole thing was jam-packed, huh! I would like to use this chance to seriously thank everyone who took the time to join in!" To all the staff involved in all of this: Great work, everybody! Now you can finally rest. But, well... As for the source material, I don't think I'll have any time to rest myself. In fact, I've already destroyed all my own chances at a break! Are you enjoying the adventures of Kouzuki Oden so far? I've been worried about revealing spoilers in this arc, so I've been super careful drawing it. If I don't keep myself in check, I'll end up plotting out the entire rest of One Piece's story right there. [Note: He probably means spoiling so much, that everybody is gonna be able to guess the ending.] While I'm showing all these flashbacks, Luffy's party's adventures are having their stakes risen as well. They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though.

The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I've been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I'm psyched! And once it's over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will...!! Vivi will...!! Hancock will...!! AAAAAAAA...!!! OK.

Last but not least, the exhibition you all came here for is just about to begin! Please take a close look at everything!!
The next year of One Piece will also be
SO, SO MUCH FUN!!

~December 2019, Eiichiro Oda

:wow: I'm really curious as to how Wano is going to end

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Viewing that skirmish between Whitebeard & Roger makes me wonder how did him & Garp beat the Rocks pirates :damn: you know Rocks was probably even stronger than flashback Whitebeard, then you have Big Mom and Kaido. Whitebeard is a good natured pirate, I'm guessing he flipped sides making it a 3 vs 3.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Viewing that skirmish between Whitebeard & Roger makes me wonder how did him & Garp beat the Rocks pirates :damn: you know Rocks was probably even stronger than flashback Whitebeard, then you have Big Mom and Kaido. Whitebeard is a good natured pirate, I'm guessing he flipped sides making it a 3 vs 3.

This flashback takes place after the Rocks broke up
Whitebeard was younger back then and the rest of the Rocks didn't get along, Whitebeard said so himself in the flashback.