Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:aicmon:

Now come on, let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Such short memories we have.

Strictly power wise, of course not...but from a character design, personality, progression point of view...Luffy been better than Uzi for a long time.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Strictly power wise, of course not...but from a character design, personality, progression point of view...Luffy been better than Uzi for a long time.

power wise is pretty damn close IMO...a gear 3 with haki I think can take out a tailed beast :birdman:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
power wise is pretty damn close IMO...a gear 3 with haki I think can take out a tailed beast :birdman:

Yeah but Uzi just absorbed a few more tailed beasts and has three different modes to work with...I think Luffy loses that fight bc of the almost limitless chakra, sage mode and 9 tails combo.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Yeah but Uzi just absorbed a few more tailed beasts and has three different modes to work with...I think Luffy loses that fight bc of the almost limitless chakra, sage mode and 9 tails combo.

let's not forget mantra :leostare:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Piece 673 - Read One Piece Chapter 673 Online - Page 1

It's out.
4u5gv.gif

The DON DOFLAMINGO DA GAWD :win::win:

And the Law-Doflamingo ties have been hinted at considering the similarity of the Jolly Rogers

Law:
250px-Heartpirate.jpg

Doflamingo:
120px-460px-Symbol_Human_Auction.svg.png

(also used in the Slave Auction in Sabaody)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We finally about to get a DoFlamingo Arc? :stylin:

LMAO @ homie randomly having that giant piece of hamburger on his chin.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Flamingo before Big Mom? Can't be. Even young Luffy can't do this. Dragon come help your son :sadcam:

Daps
someone called DoFlamingo being the first dude Luffy deals with in the NW I forgot who it was.. but damn, this nikka (DoFlo) is like the boss of bosses in this game.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
DoFlamingo arc's about to be the new Alabasta, Crocodile lost :yes:

One Piece the Gawd Manga :win:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
someone called DoFlamingo being the first dude Luffy deals with in the NW I forgot who it was.. but damn, this nikka (DoFlo) is like the boss of bosses in this game.

Page 202 in the OP thread on the other site I didn't predict it but I requested it

"I'd rather not watch a Luffy/Smoker rematch just yet actually. I'm more interested in Luffy facing one of the Novas who made entry or a Doflamingo type. If Luffy faces a Yonkou or an admiral at that, it's not to win so much as to see how close he is to the top (I'd say he's got a ways to go for sure but I'd like him to get in some licks at least)."

:shaq: