Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
yea in the manga it only happens to mermaids, Oda's attention to detail is great
wouldnt count this as detail, he prolly just created her design to be like that with none of those things in mind.

Plus it only happens to mermaids, and you said she is a Fishman, So that doesnt apply to her.

it all doesnt matter anyways

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
wouldnt count this as detail, he prolly just created her design to be like that with none of those things in mind.

Plus you said it only happens to mermaids, but said she is a Fishman, So that doesnt apply to her.
but fishmen and merfolk in general got weird lineage cause Arlong and Madame Shyarly are related but are completely different species and we also dont kno Kawamatsu's dad and his species and shes def a mermaid because fishmen have a more hybrid look to them but merfolk are really only fishlike from the waist down

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
but fishmen and merfolk in general got weird lineage cause Arlong and Madame Shyarly are related but are completely different species and we also dont kno Kawamatsu's dad and his species and shes def a mermaid because fishmen have a more hybrid look to them but merfolk are really only fishlike from the waist down
Thats One Piece, shyt is weird.

it all really doesnt really matter in actuality. just pointing out something. Kawamatsu I think is a fishman all the way tho.

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Thats One Piece, shyt is weird.

it all really doesnt really matter in actuality. just pointing out something. Kawamatsu I think is a fishman all the way tho.
nah he def is but his mom aint and his pops a mystery, i wonder if we also see him this arc wit Jinbei or something :russ: