Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So does this mean that Kaido as a apprentice and Oden under WB were in the same crew(ROCKs)?

Considering that Oden then would leave to join Roger. I wonder if part of what Kaido has done and killing oden. Might have partially been fueled to get revenge on Oden for "betraying" the Rocks pirates.

I think Kaido being a Oni is a reason why he is tied to Wano and ruling over it. As well as it could also be partially due to a personal reason(as I just said ^^). So mix the two and maybe you get what is the situation now.

Just my little quick thought

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So does this mean that Kaido as a apprentice and Oden under WB were in the same crew(ROCKs)?

Considering that Oden then would leave to join Roger. I wonder if part of what Kaido has done and killing oden. Might have partially been fueled to get revenge on Oden for "betraying" the Rocks pirates.

I think Kaido being a Oni is a reason why he is tied to Wano and ruling over it. As well as it could also be partially due to a personal reason(as I just said ^^). So mix the two and maybe you get what is the situation now.

Just my little quick thought
No I don’t think oden was under rocks just under wb

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else think Rocks is probably Blackbeard's father? Would make sense considering

1. Blackbeard's base is the beehive. Same place where the Rocks crew formed. He also wants to become King the same as Rocks did. Rather than it just being a coincidence, it would make more sense if Blackbeard is intentionally following in his father's footsteps.
2. Blackbeard fits age-wise. He's 40 and the Rocks pirates disbanded 38 years ago, so he would've only been a few years old when Rocks died.
3. Also, Blackbeard supposedly has a lot of knowledge about Devil Fruits. This chapter they said that Rocks knew about a lot of shyt the WG wants to keep quiet, so maybe Rocks left some of his knowledge to Teach.
4. My guess is that Blackbeard took on his mother's family name same as Ace did, for the same reasons (ie. so the WG wouldn't be after him).

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anybody else think Rocks is probably Blackbeard's father? Would make sense considering

1. Blackbeard's base is the beehive. Same place where the Rocks crew formed. He also wants to become King the same as Rocks did. Rather than it just being a coincidence, it would make more sense if Blackbeard is intentionally following in his father's footsteps.
2. Blackbeard fits age-wise. He's 40 and the Rocks pirates disbanded 38 years ago, so he would've only been a few years old when Rocks died.
3. Also, Blackbeard supposedly has a lot of knowledge about Devil Fruits. This chapter they said that Rocks knew about a lot of shyt the WG wants to keep quiet, so maybe Rocks left some of his knowledge to Teach.
4. My guess is that Blackbeard took on his mother's family name same as Ace did, for the same reasons (ie. so the WG wouldn't be after him).

That would explain a lot. He is following in his father’s footsteps too....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

BB's ship is called the "Saber of Xebec." That's definitely another hint.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

I love watching this craccas videos on OP.

makes a lot of sense for his reasons as to why the Rox formed.. he says that their aim was to topple the WG and wipe out the celestial craccas.. makes sense why it says at God valley Garp protected ''Celestial craccas and their slaves'', makes a lot of sense. the WG are lowkey the bad guys and have twisted the course of history. Rocks name was D. Xebec that can be why the wg hate anyone with the name ''D'' as that was the nikka who almost destroyed them..

the theory of BB being his son makes sense too..

this shyt brazy :wow:

GODA did it again

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Makes sense and I read that some believe the darkness fruit was his fathers and that is why he was looking for it for so long

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If Blackbeard is Rocks' son then it also creates an interesting contrast with Luffy being the only D who actually carries his family's name. Law, Ace and Teach all hide their true names.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainn too much going on..I can't keep track of it all. This shyt is fire but confusing fire. I simply keep forgetting about some of the pieces on the table.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope Rocks didn't have the darkness fruit. If he did that means there is a character in play (Garp) that knows how to beat it. It kinda takes away from Luffy overcoming the same threat.