Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
crazy how haki has so many upgrades and branching skills like observation haki can evolve into pre cognition or feeling the "intent" from attacks now armament can do internal damage for tough defenses. this jus means we have a lot to get to when king's haki gets explained
just going off what we seen prior

Kings Haki seems to be able to control or manipulate the wheather/area around you. Which makes sense as the other abilties involve controlling animals,beast, and monsters to your will. and knocking people out without lifiting a finger

Plus Haki can be summed up like this

Observation - Mental/pshychic: Telepathy, mind reading, future seeing, and probably many more psychic like abilties
Armanent - physical: Shockwaves, invisible armor, Barrier creation, cause damage from the inside, and many more abilties to come
Conqueror - control/manipulator(lack of better better words.)

Conqueror has shown feats where everything about is having dominance/control on things and we see it with how the users can force, destroy and move: objects, people, and weather.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
just going off what we seen prior

Kings Haki seems to be able to control or manipulate the wheather/area around you. Which makes sense as the other abilties involve controlling animals,beast, and monsters to your will. and knocking people out without lifiting a finger

Plus Haki can be summed up like this

Observation - Mental/pshychic: Telepathy, mind reading, future seeing, and probably many more psychic like abilties
Armanent - physical: Shockwaves, invisible armor, Barrier creation, cause damage from the inside, and many more abilties to come
Conqueror - control/manipulator(lack of better better words.)

Conqueror has shown feats where everything about is having dominance/control on things and we see it with how the users can force, destroy and move: objects, people, and weather.
I can see conqueror's possibly being able to limit your overall haki input or take it away completely while your in the vicinity

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly Conqueror's haki seems like the least useful kind so far. All I've ever seen it do is knock out fodders that the user could have very easily beaten anyway.

I mean I guess that saves energy, but it seems less useful that Observation/Arnament since it only seems to affect people that aren't on your level anyway.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm sure Oda has a special use for conqueror's haki somewhere in the tuck. Maybe shanks will put Luffy up on game
Elbaf we prolly gon get into that it would be dope if Odin or some other elite giant explained the full capabilities of it

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Screenshot from the latest episode

yPEV4dR.png

Wano officially starts next week.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly Conqueror's haki seems like the least useful kind so far. All I've ever seen it do is knock out fodders that the user could have very easily beaten anyway.

I mean I guess that saves energy, but it seems less useful that Observation/Arnament since it only seems to affect people that aren't on your level anyway.
Seemed like their was a clash of it with Luffy and Don. No idea what that signified though.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man fukk this. Im already seeing this tranny warrior shyt pop up and i hate that its brought that element into One Piece discussions. People are saying that since Kiku feels like a woman he has self identified as a woman and should be referred to as such. Jesus Christ. Oda, why did you have to do this?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk this. Im already seeing this tranny warrior shyt pop up and i hate that its brought that element into One Piece discussions. People are saying that since Kiku feels like a woman he has self identified as a woman and should be referred to as such. Jesus Christ. Oda, why did you have to do this?

Ivankov and the 3D2Y Sanji training introduced it a long time ago breh

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Oda's literally been doing this since like 1995 (Rurouni Kenshin's Kamatari was his idea), and it's about the 4th time he's done it in One Piece. Who fukking cares whether Kiku identifies as a man or a woman, just give me a good story and a good character and it's fine.

And if you're so offended, why the hell are you reading One Piece when he's been doing this type of thing for almost 20 years? :gucci:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oda's literally been doing this since like 1995 (Rurouni Kenshin's Kamatachi was his idea), and it's about the 4th time he's done it in One Piece. Who fukking cares whether Kiku identifies as a man or a woman, just give me a good story and a good character and it's fine.

And if you're so offended, why the hell are you reading One Piece when he's been doing this type of thing for almost 20 years? :gucci:

Im not offended by the material. I dont like the shyt where saying he instead of she gets you banned from a forum. I dont like shyt where saying that Sanji will no longer want Kiku since they are a man and not a woman gets you labeled as transphobic. When has anyone been given shyt for calling Ivankov a he? Thats the element im talking about.

Last edited: