Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:dwillhuh::comeon:Rayleigh>>mihawk luffys lineage>zorros he aint even a 'd' :dame::ufdup:

Never forget :wow:

a333d1c2657a4691d0df7d550b7e65a3040fc10bv2_hq.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Since he cant die they'll prolly just put him to sleep or bury him
Nah, I think Kaido might legit die

a reliable person who is very credible and is like the most official person in the "One piece community" I guess you can say. States that Odas creation and set up of Kaido is that he will die.

so there is no "hes going to be sealed, sleep," or whatever. And I believe him because when you consider this arc is Kabuki theather set up. Something tragic is suppose to happen(last i checked).

Maybe Oda might make Kaido be someone we can hav empathy with. Thus his death being the tragedy

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, my nikka Law got that Kakashi stamina. One big room and this guy is huffing and puffing his brains out

Both Law and Luffy have issues with using their powers efficiently. Luffy has serious limits on that Gear Fourth and Law is out here exhausted using his power too. I saw a theory video that the next boost would be someone teaching Luffy (and Law and Kidd) how to use their haki more efficiently and I think that makes some sense. They had the teacher being Scopper Gaban since Luffy has been meeting Roger's crew one by one but they didn't get into why he makes sense and I don't see anything to make that pick either. But the stamina ish part worked, I mean, what good is awakening if you can only use it for a minute before passing out?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I havent watched or read this since 2008...just how fukked am I? :to:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Random:

Who puttin money down that Doflo gets broken out? :sas1:
Doffy was shook he thought Jack was coming. Doffy is in the safest place he could be with the Marines. Kaido was gonna come for his neck.

Kid and Luffy about to concoct some sinister shyt. Law and Zoro are gonna concoct some shyt of their own. Big Mom definitely coming to start shyt with Kaido and fukk Luffy up. :mjlit: Surgical Winter

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Marineford :to:ace my nicca but what a dummy got baited like a kid into getting killed after getting his ass beat by Blackbeard and getting his family “whitebeard” pirates I killed still went back and got killed :snoop:and then got whitebeard killed for nothing :to: by the way Blackbeard is the biggest troll and punk ass ever! Whoever I read caping for him a few pages back :childplease::aicmon: man is scum incarnated