Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The face Robin, Frankie, and Usopp made :mjlol:
The hunger for vengeance Kid and Luffy showed :wow: :picard:
They are about it

:mjgrin: This song is so demonic, yet it fits this chapter so perfectly :mjlol:
cc7aaa9bae86cae85a73f0e1d8b49a24567d69fbr1-894-1300v2_hq.jpg

Look at the hate in Luffy's eyes :picard:

:demonic::demonic::demonic:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I this this chapter low key explained a lot about Luffy being able to beat Katakuri like he did. Kaidou straight up acknowledged that Luffy's fighting spirit is something else entirely, so strong in fact that he can use Conqueror's Haki while unconscious as an instinctive reaction. That's why stood tall in the end while Katakuri fell because the latter did not have that same will.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Well damn,, Wano make seastones.. maybe thats why the borders were closed off so that they wouldnt trade all the minerals away

Kaido looks disgusted Luffy didnt bang him :wow: he needs a real battle :wow:

nikka used CONQ. Haki unconsciously :wow: FLAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES KID TOO :banderas: this arc just got SO LIT

O-Tama is still alive :mjcry: lil boo cant die :to:

the faces they all pulled looooooooooooooooooooool

i wonder who's the ''monster'' in that dark cell locked up

Young PL & Kid :wow:

the alliance gonna storm the castle and break them out.. wano gonna turn into a mini war :wow: ZoGAWD gonna finally flex

Watch the monster be buggy :mjlol:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I this this chapter low key explained a lot about Luffy being able to beat Katakuri like he did. Kaidou straight up acknowledged that Luffy's fighting spirit is something else entirely, so strong in fact that he can use Conqueror's Haki while unconscious as an instinctive reaction. That's why stood tall in the end while Katakuri fell because the latter did not have that same will.

Everyone wants to overlook he foresaw his L, but your reasoning behind it makes sense:ehh: