Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Well damn,, Wano make seastones.. maybe thats why the borders were closed off so that they wouldnt trade all the minerals away

Kaido looks disgusted Luffy didnt bang him :wow: he needs a real battle :wow:

nikka used CONQ. Haki unconsciously :wow: FLAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES KID TOO :banderas: this arc just got SO LIT

O-Tama is still alive :mjcry: lil boo cant die :to:

the faces they all pulled looooooooooooooooooooool

i wonder who's the ''monster'' in that dark cell locked up

Young PL & Kid :wow:

the alliance gonna storm the castle and break them out.. wano gonna turn into a mini war :wow: ZoGAWD gonna finally flex

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got a feeling this arc is going to end with Luffy/Law/Kidd vs. Kaido. :wow:

And once he goes down, the alliance is a wrap and they go at it for his spot. :wow:

Daps
I’m rooting for a Killer and Zoro team-up to go along with the luffy, law, kid trio.

Who the hell could be the monster surviving off of poison fish? Only characters I can recall that’d be fine with a poison diet are sanji’s sister and Magellan.
Could it be the lurking legend Oda was talking about? Although knowing OP its a one off character that was introduced in the first episode after a filler arc

Im hoping this arc has a giant all out war with the supernovas vs kaido and at the end when everyones celebrating Big Mom and all her people show up like :demonic:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_phwyx4krGu1v6xsm2o8_r1_400.png

tumblr_phwyx4krGu1v6xsm2o7_r1_400.png

tumblr_phwyx4krGu1v6xsm2o9_r1_400.png

tumblr_inline_phwz0ztTZa1u058xk_250.png

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoughts on Chapter 924:

* Why couldn't Luffy just follow the actual plan for once! My dude is over here laid out like
":deadmanny:Trafalgar D. Law asked me one time if I care whether I live or die. Yeah, I do. But now it's too late."

He's still giving cats the fade while unconscious :whoo:

* Those face faults from the other StrawHats had me dying, especially Robin. She's such a serious character who usually NEVER does that, but even she was looking at that newspaper like :picard:

* I'm glad O-Tama is still alive. :to:

* Looks like Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Brook, and Carrot are also safe. :whew:

* They're really putting my dog into a slave camp!?:ooh: Luffy's face when he was getting thrown into that cell though... he was wrapped up in bandages but you know he was making the :birdman: face underneath. That has to be a top 3 hardest scene in One Piece.

* When the sewer monster killed that one dude with a fish-bone :mjlol:

* Kid is back! It's about to get wild if he teams with Luffy and Law.

LIT series :salute:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Rumor on the skreets is that

1.) The Ninja Lady will use her ''Mature-Mature'' DF to age luffy to his peak power level ala Gon when he lost his mind after shawty killed Kite
2.) '''' uses her Mature-'' DF to age Mononuske 10 years older so he has more control over his ''dragon'' zoan DF and is of age to rule Wano once they win
3.) Luffy & Kidd team up after Killer whos lurking somewhere breaks them out
4.) Zoro might be ''stronger'' than luffy currently thats why his reaction isnt too drastic like the others

:wow:

GOAT-Da really out here flexing.. Arc 2 finna be lit

teacher

All Star
Daps
Rumor on the skreets is that

1.) The Ninja Lady will use her ''Mature-Mature'' DF to age luffy to his peak power level ala Gon when he lost his mind after shawty killed Kite
2.) '''' uses her Mature-'' DF to age Mononuske 10 years older so he has more control over his ''dragon'' zoan DF and is of age to rule Wano once they win
3.) Luffy & Kidd team up after Killer whos lurking somewhere breaks them out
4.) Zoro might be ''stronger'' than luffy currently thats why his reaction isnt too drastic like the others

:wow:

GOAT-Da really out here flexing.. Arc 2 finna be lit

:dwillhuh::comeon:Rayleigh>>mihawk luffys lineage>zorros he aint even a 'd' :dame::ufdup:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Random ass theory I thought of but what if Kid was fed poisonous fish too to keep his spirit and Haki weak? And they try to do the same with Luffy except it doesn't work because of Luffy's built-up immunity for poison? :ohhh:
That’s what I thought of as well. Poison shouldn’t do shyt after that impel down arc

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That’s what I thought of as well. Poison shouldn’t do shyt after that impel down arc
Remember he (barely) survived eating that extremely poisonous fish too that was said to be able to kill a Sea King instantly. I don't think it's the same fish but anything other than instanteously lethal poison doesn't do shyt to Luffy.