Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:wow: When's the last time Luffy been manhandled like that.....

I feel for Law the most cause he knew all this would happen and they had to avoid a direct confrontation.
:picard:
Law looking at him the whole time like :gucci: breh that's Kaido...... Why are you trying to fight him directly:hhh:

Also where was all that Future sight this fight:stopitslime: Luffy couldn't see that bat coming :comeon:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
So who's about to sacrifice themselves to help luffy escape :mjgrin: you know it's coming

It might be the thief samurai that Kaido was trying to recruit. He already headed over to see what Luffy was doing and appeared to be bothered the old castle was destroyed.

I think he is one of the three powerful allies Kinemon mentioned.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just caught up and damn luffy got washed:picard:

This nikka can’t keep pullin up on everybody and give em that pirate king speech thinking it’s gon work all the time

He needs to awaken his shyt or follow the fukkin plan for once.:martin:

Even then I don’t know how they gon beat this nikka even if they jump him

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Oh my damn

...how the fukk Luffy gonna beat Kaidou:lupe:

I don't even see their plan working with how easily Kaido tanked those Gear 4 shots.

Luffy might have to bend a knee and ask Big Mom to save his crew :francis:
He's just not strong enough yet. Everyone keeps forgetting Big Mom is heading to Wano to kick his ass.

It would be a good segue into another time skip. If Zoro could swallow his pride and ask Mihawk to train him, Luffy better be ready to do the same.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It might be the thief samurai that Kaido was trying to recruit. He already headed over to see what Luffy was doing and appeared to be bothered the old castle was destroyed.

I think he is one of the three powerful allies Kinemon mentioned.
By the way he looks he's def gotta be Ashura Doji (or maybe his son). The silhouette from the previous resemble him.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
One theory going round is the panel where Luffys eye contracts was him using foresight haki and everything that happened up till his ko was the future haki and the next chapter he flees after seeing that happen

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One theory going round is the panel where Luffys eye contracts was him using foresight haki and everything that happened up till his ko was the future haki and the next chapter he flees after seeing that happen
That would be pretty dope because it would show how much Luffy has grown. I doubt that actually happened. Luffy stepping to Kaido now actually works in their favor. If he didn't Kaido would be at Oden's castle right now where he would ultimately discover the rest of the Straw Hats.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Those theories are always 10 times more complex that what actually happens.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Luffy isnt going to ask big Mom for help.Only thing Luffy is asking Big Mom is when she is ready to catch this fade :mjlol:

Kaido is going to get beat. It's going to be some combination of the seven samurai and members of the worst generation

THIS. Luffy made it this far and we all know he ain’t a punk but he ain’t no master at planning. Lol

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Luffy character flaw is that he is “dumb.” He goes head on without thinking. He thinks brute strength will win all the time. I bet this nikka doesn’t know how to read :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Kaido can't be fukked with at all :picard:

Luffy better come up with a Gear 5th in the next two weeks, otherwise it's not looking good

THIS! Nobody getting free wins in this manga. Imagine all the other engines luffy and the crew gonna fight after this. :takedat: