Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are SO FAR BEHIND, you should avoid this thread till you're caught up.
Lol I know but I got back into it by seeing Luffy try andfight big mama . I don’t care about the spoilers so much tbh as I don’t know all the particulars. I just saw. Zoro vs Kuma then him being willing to give his head for Luffy :ohhh::ehh::wow:that loyalty :blessed:that heart :whoo: Zoro is that nicca

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Folks might be talking about how Luffy needs to level up but don't forget that he has defeated two awakened Devil Fruit users. When Luffy awakens his Devil Fruit he's gonna get a serious power boost, especially because you know Oda will create some crazy inventive way for Luffy to use it.

Also, since Luffy still holds the sword I got a feeling that will come into play at some point too.:jbhmm:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do fukk with blackbeard on his dirty dan shyt. Bruh is just on aome reckless no fukks given power moves shyt. He's luffy if the game had tainted young pk's soul

Killed the dude who was about to get the fruit he wanted and ran off on the plug

Ace call himself hunting him for it, so he beats ace ass and served him up to the law to get promoted to shibukai

Immediately betrays the WG and uses his shibukai title to break into impel down and get himself a crew of killas

Immediately uses that crew to kill WB and steal his power

Spent the time skip trolling and whooping the ass of the remanants of WB crew :umad:

Dude climbed to the top of the OP world reckless af with no co-signs with a ship that's just 4 logs with cannons inside and a sail. Got shanks snitching on him to the World Government.

I think when he and luffy clash they will have opposing motifs where BB grabbed power on his own where luffy will beat him with more power due to having an incredible amount allies.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The thing that gets me about this chapter is that Kaido didn't even use some overpowered Devil Fruit ability, or fancy power, or even haki.

He literally just hit Luffy with a regular ass club so hard it knocked hiim out from G4. :wow:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
The thing that gets me about this chapter is that Kaido didn't even use some overpowered Devil Fruit ability, or fancy power, or even haki.

He literally just hit Luffy with a regular ass club so hard it knocked hiim out from G4. :wow:
16-17.png
Divine Thunder.
It's a named attack.

Light

Pro
Daps

It's hard to tell if he used haki on the club since it's already black, but I'm assuming he did because of the lightning that we see surrounding the attack. I will say though it was impressive that he didn't haki up his body when he took that barrage of attacks.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's hard to tell if he used haki on the club since it's already black, but I'm assuming he did because of the lightning that we see surrounding the attack. I will say though it was impressive that he didn't haki up his body when he took that barrage of attacks.
Yeah I agree, the black lightning usually signifies Haki usage/clash