Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Kaido can't be fukked with at all :picard:

Luffy better come up with a Gear 5th in the next two weeks, otherwise it's not looking good

Luffy Da Fraud is done for now. he's gonna need another 3 years at least.

Its finally time for Zoro to become the Captain while Luffy goes and does some soul searching :wow:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Regardless of how you feel about the man, Blackbeard is the closest thing the series has to a credible pirate king, I think he could bang with Kaido. Hes a certified yonko Slayer, most impressive feat by a mile. Makes him impressive that he did it pre time skip, you can only imagine him now. The fact that Oda hasn't used him yet, meanshe's that big of a deal. Moreso than Kaido. Watch BB come through and body another Yonko. Shanks shook of this man.

What? whitebeard was giving Blackbeard the work the moment they met. He grabbed whitebeard and got smacked down like the hoe he is even saying you won’t kill your son once whitebeard was at his neck. Whitebeard was basically dead and was about to end him and Blackbeard saw that look in shanks eyes and was like no sir I am going home. Shanks been want smoke with Blackbeard that is why he hid under whitebeard

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't think BB was seeing WB one on one. WB had half his face melted off and holes punched in him by the time BB stepped up.
Regardless you can't doubt the man's tenacity. Blackbeard ain't gonna stop until you're dead ,Luffy just don't have that kind of killer instinct. Also, he don't care about fighting fair. That ruthlessness is what it takes to beat superior foes.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Kaido the first to tank Gear 4th bounceman w/o Haki :damn:Kaido calling him boy :mjpls:

Is he stronger in human form or dragon form though? :jbhmm: I can't see anyone tanking his fire though unless you have a fire fire fruit or lava lava fruit :patrice:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Talk shyt get your wig split :wow:

msCXmLj.jpg

EIGHT TRIGRAMS THUNDER CLAP

jwQVtB6.gif

YOUNG PK GOT WASHED !!!!!!! nikka leaking out on the skreets of Wano :wow:

KAIDO VICEROY not even phased.... shyt.. this is the big leagues :wow:

Imagine what WB was doing before he got ill... shyt mustve been gully in that era