Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
YOooooooooOOOOOO :dead:

wtom • in 6 hours
Gomu Gomu no Dead!

Tsirikos • in an hour
Hello I am Monkey D Luffy and this is jackass

Mahesvara • an hour ago
He got Bellamied worse than Bellamy
139• Reply

LokithePrince • 13 hours ago
Guess Kidd gets another friend to play pirate games

BlindedbySCIENCE • 15 minutes ago
Luffy's new attack: Gear 5, Bleed On The Floor Man Go ahead. Slip in it. I DARE you.

LightEcoJak Hyperchromatica • an hour ago
This was Yamcha going up against Frieza.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I read the Jaimini translation and he just sighed :wow:

My man just wants to die and there's nobody out here to grant his wish lol

I wonder if this will be an arc where Luffy doesn't defeat the main villain.
He'll defeat him it'll just have to be a team effort like everyone predicted. It has to be.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I think it's gonna be a supernova team-up type of thing with Luffy getting the last hit vs Kaido. Luffy-Law-Kid with maybe even Hawkins or X-Drake defecting or taking on Kaido's subordinates. Zoro probably face the Shogun to fit with swordsman theme :ehh:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whew: There are levels to strength.

We're going to need another time skip before Luffy can bang with the Gods of OP. Luffy couldn't take a single blow! Kaido thought the idea of him being Pirate King was ridiculous. Luffy's the homie, but he aint ready.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Regardless of how you feel about the man, Blackbeard is the closest thing the series has to a credible pirate king, I think he could bang with Kaido. Hes a certified yonko Slayer, most impressive feat by a mile. Makes him impressive that he did it pre time skip, you can only imagine him now. The fact that Oda hasn't used him yet, meanshe's that big of a deal. Moreso than Kaido. Watch BB come through and body another Yonko. Shanks shook of this man.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of how you feel about the man, Blackbeard is the closest thing the series has to a credible pirate king, I think he could bang with Kaido. Hes a certified yonko Slayer, most impressive feat by a mile. Makes him impressive that he did it pre time skip, you can only imagine him now. The fact that Oda hasn't used him yet, meanshe's that big of a deal. Moreso than Kaido. Watch BB come through and body another Yonko. Shanks shook.
This.

I think by the time the story checks back on the revolutionaries blackbeard will have fukked themup and sabo and co will have failed their operation at the reverie

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m up to thriller bark and oar is catching bodies so far I like this one better than water 7 Ennis lobby which is suprising to me as it started off seeming like it may of been corny with the horror vibe . Definitely Liking the team work as well

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I’m up to thriller bark and oar is catching bodies so far I like this one better than water 7 Ennis lobby which is suprising to me as it started off seeming like it may of been corny with the horror vibe . Definitely Liking the team work as well
You are SO FAR BEHIND, you should avoid this thread till you're caught up.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Regardless of how you feel about the man, Blackbeard is the closest thing the series has to a credible pirate king, I think he could bang with Kaido. Hes a certified yonko Slayer, most impressive feat by a mile. Makes him impressive that he did it pre time skip, you can only imagine him now. The fact that Oda hasn't used him yet, meanshe's that big of a deal. Moreso than Kaido. Watch BB come through and body another Yonko. Shanks shook of this man.

I don't think BB was seeing WB one on one. WB had half his face melted off and holes punched in him by the time BB stepped up.