Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't mean it makes sense

"other people do it all the time" is a childish response

But do you :hubie: im bouta hit up the sushi spot, explain to them why i dont like sushi, and bounce :whew:
so you've never ever complained about anything in your life huh? :comeon:

I could see you taking an issue with my post if I was in here everyday shytting on your beloved show, but I dont. Like I said. I saw a new video, shared it on a message board (which is where people discuss opinions), and thats it. Its not that deep. Sorry for breaking up yall circle jerk, damn lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
With the introduction of the half zoan half human Gifters, I have a feeling we will be seeing X Drake very soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he was made the in charge of them. I wonder if the climax of this arc will be the top members of the worst generation (X Drake, Luffy, Law, and Kidd) beating Kaido. I really can't see Luffy doing it all by himself.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
'One Piece' Is About To Overtake 'Batman' In Sales

So Oda puts Batman as :flabbynsick: fat guy this arc

Peep game
Oda throwing shots
eiichiro-odanin-kiskandigi-manga-hangisi-1.jpg

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Got some sad news brehs. Oda has recently confirmed that One Piece is about 80% done -

Eiichiro Oda Reveals How Close 'One Piece' Is to Completion

Hate it has to end, but I guess nothing lasts forever. :wow:

So that means at most probably another 5 or 6 years. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, because I think once it's over, it's over. Doubt Oda will care to do any spinoff or anything like that, he puts all his ideas into the actual manga.

5-6 years good enough. You want that shyt to be like a Pokémon episode :pachaha: