Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Do you think Zorro's backstory might get an upgrade? He's the only one among the big three who hasn't got it yet. Luffy's backstory got expanded to include Goa Kingdom and Sabo, Sanji got Germa 66, I'm pretty sure Zorro has some interesting backstory that cause him to be obsessed with swordmanship and pushed him to join Koshiro's dojo in the first place.

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I'm just waiting for him to bust out the sharingan he has in that eye lol. But I'm sure we'll get some kind of back story on what he was up to.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My dude usopp flipping toad oil :mjlol:

Marco and the minks gonna end up drawing weevil to wano too is my guess...this ish is gonna be chaotic.

Zoro with that knife swing just gave me a flashback of when mihawk first showed up. This dude can’t help himself but cause chaos. Still hasn’t met a real test post-timeskip huh?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This nikka Marco became a Doctor :mjlol:

damn.. this the nikkas homeland... got flying Oxes :wow:

so much history.. so everyone knows about the b*stard child weevil.. his momma rode on the ship :lupe:

MY GAWWWWDDDD WANO !!!

QUsEiCo.gif

Franosuke :mjlol: lmaoooooo

Usohachi :wow: con man of the year

O-Robi :shaq:

ZORO-JURO :damn: GAWWWWWD TIER

full

ZORO SENPAII

GOD TIER

THOU SHALL NEVER SPEAK ON HIS NAME :wow:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Are people still arguing that Sanji is close to Zoro in terms of strength?
Pretty sure Sanji could've wrecked that official with a simple kick too. Don't compare a lame like that to the crew of a Yonkou.

But I think the reason Oda has been pushing Zoro harder post timeskip is clear because Sanji will power up once he starts using the Germa gear he received.

40 years ago keeps popping up:patrice:
Yeah, it sounds like the Rocks crew was on some legendary shyt, with the fallout leading to the creation/rise of the Yonkou.