Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I dont know bout this folks. These lore dumps startng to remind me of late Naruto a bit. :patrice:

Dont make Luffy too special now, some destined child, itll cheapen his agency like how Naruto became a non-character

Breh Dragon already told us the narrative is about "A Man's Dream. Inherited Will. Flow of Time." Whitebeard followed up in MF "Sengoku, I know you guys in the WG are scared. There will come a man who will bear the weight of the world upon his shoulders and dump it on you." The same man who told Blackbeard "
You are not the man Roger is waiting for" Roger at 54 conquered the GL but couldn't not see things to the end as he was sick. Luffy has been described as fearsome and whimsical as Roger. In addition he has the ability to draw people to himself. Luffy is essentially a younger, healthier, wilder Roger who'se getting assistance from those who saw the OG PK. The running theme in the narrative is Luffy's desire for ultimate freedom. A desire which seems to coincide with AKs. The D and CD are seemingly always in conflict & this reincarnation is just another continuation to the saga. If Ym turns out to be related to Luffy then that would be too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some thoughts on this chapter:

So the Reverie is about to be lit. It's good seeing all these familiar faces from previous storylines coming together. Vivi, Shirahoshi, Neptune and sons, Dalton, Wapol, Leo, Rebecca, and many others. Oda never forgets :wow:

Stelly is a straight rat :pacspit:
You can just tell he's plotting to do something reckless and ruin things for everyone :scusthov:

I wonder who Im is? A previous poster made a good point that things aren't looking good for Vivi, since Luffy, Blackberd, and Shirahoshi (aka Poseidon) are too important to the plot.

Bartholomew Kuma :mjcry: They way they're doing this dude is insane. I guess he was right that the Strawhats would never see him again. At this point he seems to be dehumanized to the point of living mindlessly like a machine. The Celestial Dragons :pacspit:

Props to Mjosgard though. He's one of the very few to see the light. Respect for changing his ways :salute:

They've been teasing Blackbeard like crazy for the longest now. I think it's been a good eight years since we've seen him in full (that was before the timeskip). Maybe he'll show up in this arc. (Who did Shanks come in to talk about?)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Vivi might be made an example of because she is part of the Nefertari bloodline who chose to remain on the surface instead of ascending to Mariejois.

They might not kill her but she might get the Kuma treatment.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Vivi might be made an example of because she is part of the Nefertari bloodline who chose to remain on the surface instead of ascending to Mariejois.

They might not kill her but she might get the Kuma treatment.

Celestial Scum, DONT TOUCH HER :mjcry::demonic::pacspit:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_p576blymQW1uiwtdxo1_540.png

Found this on tumblr :wow: