Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
I got this comment from mangastream

"Absolutely. Akainu = red dog Kizaru = yellow monkey Aokiji = blue pheasant Fujitora = purple tiger (Gravity Is Purple - TV Tropes) Ryokugyu = green bull Considering the rest of the the admirals have had pretty elemental powers (if gravity is an element), I’d expect a more general plant-related power rather than a specific plant. Also, he could as well just be a womanizer who wants the babes to feed him."

So the name greenbull could be influenced by his df powers. So maybe his plant based powers ("green") could be powered by the sun. The reason he does not have to eat is because of how sunny it is outside. Greenbull could have first hokage powers:blessed::to::whew::banderas:.

Also I think Kisaru and Morely are planning to hijack the Reverie conference or they could just be spying atm. Not sure. But they are definitely there, as hinted Stelly noticing the giants and presence of crows.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
he might be ancient zoan too that has plant abilities as a affect like marco and his blue flames :manny:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I do not see Green Bull as an ancient zoan; if he is in a zoan category, he'll be a mythical zoan. The only thing I would rule out is a logia type.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Man if Sengoku don't go somewhere with his goat :dead:

Out here clowning Akainu for no reason:pachaha:

D8xVJE7.png

Talking polar bears and this man has a goat everywhere he goes. fukking one piece. :mjlol: