Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I want a pep talk from Ms Betty :noah:

:whoa:

Aside from Koala, I'd be very cautious about lusting over the women in Dragons army, breh :pachaha:

Screenshot_14.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yo who made this :russ:

edit: nvm found him

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Revolutionary Army :banderas:

After all these years it's about time they actually did something. l'm hyped to see where this goes. It'll be interesting to see how long this arc goes since the Straw Hats won't be involved. I guess Sabo and maybe Vivi will be the protagonists.

Got a feeling that we're going to see Dragon's DF soon.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I have a theory:

Back in Zou. It mentioned that the other 2 Road Road ponigliffs are with Big Mama and Kaido.

What if the last one is hidden away with shanks ?

I can see him keeping it a secret and as a parting gift for Luffy only. He did tell Luffy to face him again when he’s stronger . I’m guessing Roger left the hat and stone with shanks.

I can’t see dragon having it, brehh has no concern for such things

And white beard never wanted any of those. He just wanted a family

Light

Pro
Daps
I have a theory:

Back in Zou. It mentioned that the other 2 Road Road ponigliffs are with Big Mama and Kaido.

What if the last one is hidden away with shanks ?

I can see him keeping it a secret and as a parting gift for Luffy only. He did tell Luffy to face him again when he’s stronger . I’m guessing Roger left the hat and stone with shanks.

I can’t see dragon having it, brehh has no concern for such things

And white beard never wanted any of those. He just wanted a family

it's on elbaf

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just saw a theory on Youtube that Belo Betty is Luffy's mother. At first I was like :hhh: but now that I think about it...

1. There was an interview where Oda said that he was still thinking about it, but Luffy's mother is probably alive
2. Betty is connected to Dragon since she's a commander
3. She's the East Army commander, meaing she's based in/from East Blue, the same part of the world Luffy and Dragon are from
4. She dresses kind of similar to Luffy, with the open shirt
5. She acts similar to Luffy, calling people trash but then changing her mind and helping them once they stand up for themselves (the way Betty acted in this chapter is basically how Luffy acted towards Shirahoshi and Coby at first)

Not saying I necessarily think Oda will go in that direction, but I do think it's possible. :ehh:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Oda :bow:

I wish I knew how to draw and color

shyt man I can draw but his skill make me not even want to try:mjcry:

This like when Kevin Hart told the story of Dave Chappelle killing his set to the point of him and Chris Rock throwing away their jokes they wanted to try on the crowd.

Last edited:

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Just saw a theory on Youtube that Belo Betty is Luffy's mother. At first I was like :hhh: but now that I think about it...

1. There was an interview where Oda said that he was still thinking about it, but Luffy's mother is probably alive
2. Betty is connected to Dragon since she's a commander
3. She's the East Army commander, meaing she's based in/from East Blue, the same part of the world Luffy and Dragon are from
4. She dresses kind of similar to Luffy, with the open shirt
5. She acts similar to Luffy, calling people trash but then changing her mind and helping them once they stand up for themselves (the way Betty acted in this chapter is basically how Luffy acted towards Shirahoshi and Coby at first)

Not saying I necessarily think Oda will go in that direction, but I do think it's possible. :ehh:
Belo is a trannie nikka :bryan: Belo mean "he" and Oda never draws women shirtless put the pieces together nikka :heh: