Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Mary Geoise is such a demonic place. Do they really need slaves to move that path along? :mindblown: And Charlos better not touch Shirhaoshi :ufdup: Oda really know how to make you feel some type of way. I am legit worried about Shirahosi and rooting for the Revolutionaries to take down the celestial dragons. I want to see Mary Geoise burn. :demonic: Could that mysterious figure be Vega Punk? :lupe:

Side note: Luffy is amassing quite a harem :mjgrin:

Wonder if Hancock will show up since she was a slave over there. Also mannnn I want to see more of the holy land Place. Is it a country with other celestial dragons that would be interesting. I bet the assassin is a woman.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bruh Mary Geoise is such a demonic place. Do they really need slaves to move that path along? :mindblown: And Charlos better not touch Shirhaoshi :ufdup: Oda really know how to make you feel some type of way. I am legit worried about Shirahosi and rooting for the Revolutionaries to take down the celestial dragons. I want to see Mary Geoise burn. :demonic: Could that mysterious figure be Vega Punk? :lupe:

Side note: Luffy is amassing quite a harem :mjgrin:
It's not vegapunk, this treasure is something only the Celestials know. Hence Doflas monologue.

Plus it's he's not there, refer to Fujitora and Green Bull convo. he's at some Marine affiliated country likely

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hey what happened to Narutoforums? That shyt been dead for over a week now. I used to go there for spoilers but now I have to hit up Oro Jackson.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ran across a comment saying that the treasure is a magic object that shapeshifts into a item of whoever poses a threat

Hence why the unknown character holds luffys poster, and the one chamber lights up where the hat is

Makes sense as WG and the Tenrybuuito would have given Luffy more pressure and attention had IT always been a straw hat earlier in the series:ehh:

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ran across a comment saying that the treasure is a magic object that shapeshifts into a item of whoever poses a threat

Hence why the unknown character holds luffys poster, and the one chamber lights up

Makes sense as WG and the Tenrybuuito would have given Luffy more pressure and attention had IT always been a straw hat:ehh:
That's interesting. I will go with the theory that the Tenrybuuito are just a bunch of Luffy stans. :ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Check it out, Luffy and Ace at ages 40/60...

vH2UBT9.jpg

ksgmhKf.jpg

Those were drawn by Oda in an SBS.

Luffy looks kind of like Shanks.

Light

Pro
Daps
That hat could mean anything. I don't think its the national treasure tho because if it was then why would the WG be afraid to show it to the world. There might be something under the hat or its a coffin with Gold Rogers body.