Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One Piece 906 - Manga Stream
All of One Piece just took a new turn brehs :dwillhuh:

tenor.gif

Yeah I kind of read it but man...what a reveal on that last page

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Decent chapter. Fishman Island princess giving no fukks + Dalton's reaction to his fondness of Luffy got me dead! Lol

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like we don't have enough info to make any real predictions. Maybe wishful thinking but I'm wondering if,
At some point Luffy will need to break into Impel Down to free DoFlamingo so he can get directions to that hat. Sabo was also a royal so maybe it's not necessary though.

Also, low key Luffy is building a lot of support among the elites. That's gotta come into play in the future.

The fact that the automatic moving road is actually moved by slaves in a TUNNEL makes me think that Morley is absolutely gonna expose that ish and it's also an easy way for him to get inside.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Bruh Mary Geoise is such a demonic place. Do they really need slaves to move that path along? :mindblown: And Charlos better not touch Shirhaoshi :ufdup: Oda really know how to make you feel some type of way. I am legit worried about Shirahosi and rooting for the Revolutionaries to take down the celestial dragons. I want to see Mary Geoise burn. :demonic: Could that mysterious figure be Vega Punk? :lupe:

Side note: Luffy is amassing quite a harem :mjgrin:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:to: the underground slaves

''sambo'' ''mambo'' anyone catch that ? :mjpls:

Luffys name rings bells globally :wow: the young PK made it :wow:

everyone being friends off the gawds name :wow:

nikkas better not touch Shirahoshi.. nvm Sabo is there, he not gonna let that happen

all the hoes love the pirate king :wow:

Yah Luffy gonna have to break doffy to get that hat, whatever it is and it means.. boy this is getting MAAAAD interesting now