Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Screenshot_14.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Sanji denies his birthrite yet again. Future Deus Ex PowerUp?

Loved hearing the Announcement of Luffys Actions. Showed why they thought he was an appropriate threat. They also mentioned DressRossa (All Warlords Defeated) and Fishmen recruited (Multiple Island Territories). fukked with Big Mom in HER territory with half his main crew, pretty much dolo on a "diplomatic 'stealth' " mission, while the other half of his crew starts the real Yonko hunt of dethrone Kaido, awhile Defeating 2 Commanders just after offing the last Warlord, plus entertaining threat of a fleet. :whew:

My dude called Big Mom a SIDE MISSION:leostare::whoo::gucci:

And said to her strongest son I'll be back to whip on your momma after we knock Kaido:ufdup:

The only thing he's missing is the Aura of invincibility and unfukkwitability Emperors have. He's still a baby Emp but the kids been on a rampage lately. He has to work for his wins. But I'd say he isn't far behind BlackBeard. Shanks>>>> Kaido>>> WB>BM/BB>Luffy

I'm guessing Zoro's bounty hits 720MB in Wano and Franky 200MB+:patrice:

ZoGAWD gonna touch 800mil by the end of Wano :wow:

the GAWD gonna flex