Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I heard another theory that 900 was just to show Luffy's future sight 901 will be him and the SH stopping that from happening in real time

:ohhh:

That would be dope!

This nikka is trash, outside of a couple of vids he made, his shyt is most of the time just reaching

but this is a decent prediction to make. But hes just regurgitating what others been saying

So I would give some credit but this is something that other people been saying might be happening since the chap came out

Word, I hadn't seen it theorized but I don't follow the theory heads to closely. I check this dude out once in awhile because a lot of his ish comes across original to me, mostly wrong :russ: but original.

Light

Pro
Daps
i think the shyt with the children and big mom was obviously a hallucination, but the stuff with the sunny was definitely real. i don't think the sunny is completely destroyed but it should be pretty messed up.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I heard another theory that 900 was just to show Luffy's future sight 901 will be him and the SH stopping that from happening in real time

:ohhh:
Or it could be real and everyone escaped via the submarine. But that would be sad for Sunny to just be destroyed so unceremoniously. Franky would be devastated.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ovseqaRf5C1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

We finna eat tomorrow. I can't wait

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
After seeing Jinbei carry the Strawhats to the finish line here, I guess it's gonna take another upgrade to the crew before he becomes a permanent fixture. Bit disappointing chapter to me...I'm guessing the fishmen will be part of the fleet when the Wano war goes on all cylinders, but another farewell chapter for Jinbei feels like overkill. I do like the Big News Morgan panel though, new bounties and reactions to the news next chapter? It'd be dope if the Reverie starts with everyone receiving the news.