Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good chapter. I guess Whole Cake Island is officially a wrap.

Was nice seeing Katakuri's past as well as a cameo from Zeff. Hopefully the Fishmen and Reiju make it out safe...don't really care if the rest of the Vinsmokes get murked. :heh:

I'm curious as to whether we'll go straight to Wano or if there will be a Reverie arc.
Its Reverie

apprently on the next page or I think the editors note, the next chapter(903) IS gonna be about Reverie

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its Reverie

apprently on the next page or I think the editors note, the next chapter(903) IS gonna be about Reverie

Can't wait...considering how long they been talking about Reverie, I'm sure some crazy shyt will go down :banderas:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Can't wait...considering how long they been talking about Reverie, I'm sure some crazy shyt will go down :banderas:
Reverie is gonna be dope as hell simply off the characters and designs Oda is gonna come up with

Oda is known for creating worlds and making different type of characters, making his universe diverse etc

we only know and have seen 10 countries that are attending this political meeting.

and being that over 50+ nations(the most powerful/influential as this is like OP's world G8 summit) are attending

that means over 40+ groups of governments/cabinets/ etc Oda will be having at his disposal.

So this gon be fun to see what designs he comes up with as Oda likes going into different themes/concepts etc for characters and groups

plus you got the other things like the political element, dragon potentially showing up,etc

so will def look forward to this:blessed:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nobody outdoing Pell or Igaram. Them nikkas survived blasts that looked like straight atom bombs :wow::deadrose:

MmCqmCO.png

gypRmba.png

u2OD1Zj.png

Damn one piece. :mjlol:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Smh Oda at least give that simp some combat clout nikka been dookie status the whole new world. Hidden cyborg power up nope, new moves nope, Ws lol nope, simpin yup :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:Dude can skywalk, can do armament, observation haki and his food gives you special power ups. Doffy called him a 'strong one'. Personally i love the fact that sanji likes women, sometimes its excessive but its a nice balance to the typical asexual behavior of male heroes.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:dwillhuh:Dude can skywalk, can do armament, observation haki and his food gives you special power ups. Doffy called him a 'strong one'. Personally i love the fact that sanji likes women, sometimes its excessive but its a nice balance to the typical asexual behavior of male heroes.

Random bums under Big Mom can Skywalk and use armament. His one remaining combat specialty is using fire, other than that he looking weak now.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Random bums under Big Mom can Skywalk and use armament. His one remaining combat specialty is using fire, other than that he looking weak now.

There are levels to armament Haki and what bum did we see skywalk? All I recall are the vinsmoke needing tech to "skywalk". You sure the skywalk was under their own power? :patrice: