Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
gon be interesting to when we get to the REAL confrontation of Luffy and the fleet vs BM and her fleet

she seems to have different units filled with people of abilties.

she ha a unit of people who can fly (moon walk/Skywalk/Geppou). Sanji thought it was gon be easy but nope

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
that makes it like every other shonen though.
Because Japanese culture teaches hard work ethic among their children. It's deeply embedded in their culture. Luffy worked hard for his stamina and abilities.

MC ain't gonna make it by on just talent, super powers or gadgets alone like in American comics.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Because Japanese culture teaches hard work ethic among their children. It's deeply embedded in their culture. Luffy worked hard for his stamina and abilities.

MC ain't gonna make it by on just talent, super powers or gadgets alone like in American comics.

but luffy is talented his grand father is Monkey D Garp, hero of the Marines and Monkey D Dragon the Most Wanted man in the world. I think you hit it more on the head when you said the food thing....it's a little more deeper then working hard and not giving up.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
but luffy is talented his grand father is Monkey D Garp, hero of the Marines and Monkey D Dragon the Most Wanted man in the world. I think you hit it more on the head when you said the food thing....it's a little more deeper then working hard and not giving up.
He didn't get any powers from them. He only inherited their strong willpower. The Will of D.

Determination.

teacher

All Star
Daps
He didn't get any powers from them. He only inherited their strong willpower. The Will of D.

Determination.

:what: He got conquerors because of the blood line, not because of will and determination. You inherit and earn it. If it isn't inherited you don't have it. At least that's how I understand it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:what: He got conquerors because of the blood line, not because of will and determination. You inherit and earn it. If it isn't inherited you don't have it. At least that's how I understand it.
In the manga it's called a rare gift and not always inherited. Can be enhanced through training.

teacher

All Star
Daps
In the manga it's called a rare gift and not always inherited. Can be enhanced through training.

ok, well it's clear that at least Luffy his genes had something to do with it...we know Garp has it, I assume Dragon has it....being the most wanted man and all and being the boss of such a beast like Sabo

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I hope the last arc is about celestial dragons. I hope they are just regular people that can go toe to toe with devil fruit users. :blessed:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
One Piece 898 - Manga Stream

Branch running her mouth so everyone knows :wow:

Germa putting in work :whoo:

Sanji's sister :noah:

Oda did kinda of leave this chapter on a cliffhanger though :scheme:

You think Sanji made it!?