Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
does luffy's bounty go up to 800K now? Is he gonna get more powerups than this gear 4th shyt

I'm calling 740m. Seems like a accurate number :patrice:

His bounty will go up to 700 max. I think he hits the 1 billion mark after Wano.

Also, how did Pekoms enter the mirror world?

He caught Brule. She's been the biggest plot device I've ever seen in a one piece arc lol people have used her devil fruit more than she has :dead:

Light

Pro
Daps
What do you guys think is going to happen in this next chapter, and how many chapters do you think we have left on whole cake? I'm hoping we end at the 900 chapter mark because I can't wait to get to the reverie/wano. I'm sure I'll enjoy WCI much more after I do a full reread of the arc, but it's just been disappointing and boring at times.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Sanji's family finally showing up was nice. Carrot is stronger than Pekoms for sure, Pekoms was a disappointment.
It's not really fair. Carrot had time to fully transform with no interruptions and complete her task, which was jumping ship to ship pulling steering wheels off and avoiding direct combat. Pekoms on the other hand quite literally went into the middle of an army of ministers and got jumped immediately :pachaha:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
It's not really fair. Carrot had time to fully transform with no interruptions and complete her task, which was jumping ship to ship pulling steering wheels off and avoiding direct combat. Pekoms on the other hand quite literally went into the middle of an army of ministers and got jumped immediately :pachaha:
That's a fair point, they ripped out his eyes too :picard:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pretty good chapter, I was wondering if the Germa 66 would pull up at some point. :banderas:

I still want Sanji to whoop his brothers asses (and also his dad) at some point though. They still dirty for the way they treated him. :stopitslime:

Luffy should have a billion bounty imo

Defeating a Yonko's strongest commander with a billion bounty himself should be a huge boost

It really depends on if the government finds out he beat Katakuri. The Big Mom pirates might try to keep that on the low.

teacher

All Star
Daps
The reason Luffy won was due to sheer stamina. Thats why he was forced to train without food. Although Kata was more powerful and should've won, he injured himself out of pride to be on equal terms with Luffy, but doing so made the battle become a stamina battle and Luffy always wins those.

that makes it like every other shonen though.