Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The thing is Katakuri saw the future and basically saw he wasn’t going to win and he even saw he was going to beat Big Mom and become Pirate King so he threw in the towel. This has to be one of the most legitamite wins Luffy has gotten in the entire series literally no what ifs.
Nah

teacher

All Star
Daps
no way Doflamingo was more legit because there was buildup

In this form we saw pretty much the same (one of) snakeman technique used to fight doffy (does culverin ring a bell?)

the more I think about it, the more I think this fight was an asspull

I'm saying the fact that kata saw the future and saw he wasn't going to win no matter what....with the doffy fight there are still what ifs...with this fight there isn't....see what i'm saying?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying the fact that kata saw the future and saw he wasn't going to win no matter what....with the doffy fight there are still what ifs...with this fight there isn't....see what i'm saying?
when did this happen?

sounds like you badly misinterpreted his last words

Daps
does luffy's bounty go up to 800K now? Is he gonna get more powerups than this gear 4th shyt

Light

Pro
Daps
His bounty will go up to 700 max. I think he hits the 1 billion mark after Wano.

Also, how did Pekoms enter the mirror world?

Daps
His bounty will go up to 700 max. I think he hits the 1 billion mark after Wano.

Also, how did Pekoms enter the mirror world?
Asspull, but probably found Bruleé where Luffy left her and went into the mirror world and hid until the fight was over....