Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Pudding might be 13 yall.

:hubie:
Now that scene in Film Z where Sanji was excited about seeing Nami grow up from a 6 year-old into a full grown adult is starting to make him look sus

P.S. I know this shyt is in Spanish but I couldn't find another vid of the scene on youtube.

King

Daps
I theorized this a minute ago on another group, but yall ever see that most of Luffy's post timeskip moves are named after animals. Here's some to name a few:
1. King Kong Gun
2. Elephant Gun
3. Red Hawk
4. Eagle Bazooka
5. Grizzly Magnum
6. Rhino Schneider
7. Leo Bazooka
My theory was that these moves were named after the animals that Luffy defeated on Rusukaina with these moves. It makes sense considering that three of the animals we saw on the island have moves named after their species (Elephant, Leo, and King Kong).
f9c0f17e7ab31614bca7b54f9a9ec71df5e116d7_hq.jpg

P.S. My bad if someone has already came up with this.

Daps
I theorized this a minute ago on another group, but yall ever see that most of Luffy's post timeskip moves are named after animals. Here's some to name a few:
1. King Kong Gun
2. Elephant Gun
3. Red Hawk
4. Eagle Bazooka
5. Grizzly Magnum
6. Rhino Schneider
7. Leo Bazooka
My theory was that these moves were named after the animals that Luffy defeated on Rusukaina with these moves. It makes sense considering that three of the animals we saw on the island have moves named after their species (Elephant, Leo, and King Kong).
f9c0f17e7ab31614bca7b54f9a9ec71df5e116d7_hq.jpg

P.S. My bad if someone has already came up with this.
I remember it being in a youtube video and they were predicting his next moves. They said that his moves in gear 4 are based off the animals you mentioned, so Luffy has more tricks up his sleeve when it comes to hear fourth

Daps
Now that scene in Film Z where Sanji was excited about seeing Nami grow up from a 6 year-old into a full grown adult is starting to make him look sus

P.S. I know this shyt is in Spanish but I couldn't find another vid of the scene on youtube.

The beginning of the movie looked soo good

King

Daps
I remember it being in a youtube video and they were predicting his next moves. They said that his moves in gear 4 are based off the animals you mentioned, so Luffy has more tricks up his sleeve when it comes to hear fourth
There was a tiger and a crocodile as well I believe on the island so we might see some moves named after them in this arc or Wano.