Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjcry:

And it's funny that in all the chaos people forget about something simple. What will happen with Sanji and Pudding moving forward when this arc is over? I mean, Pudding's crush on Sanji is now excelling Boa's crush on Luffy tenfold. It can't possibly last without Oda finding an excuse to keep them apart, can it?

Daps
What I like about Luffy vs Naruto is that he does not try to carry the weight of everyone else. Everyone gets an enemy that matches their fighting style that brings out their growth more often than in Naruto Shippudenwhere of its not Naruto Sasuke the fights are sped

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
this is one piece i bet oven missed and pound gotta scratch or sum bs. pell survived a damn nuke, if you dnt see them die dnt assume
True, and Pound reuniting and meeting Lola would be a feel-good way to end the arc as well.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:mjcry:

And it's funny that in all the chaos people forget about something simple. What will happen with Sanji and Pudding moving forward when this arc is over? I mean, Pudding's crush on Sanji is now excelling Boa's crush on Luffy tenfold. It can't possibly last without Oda finding an excuse to keep them apart, can it?
He'll find a way to make last the rest of the story

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since it's OP, I'm looking for a way Pound survived...he didn't meet his other daughter yet, she had a vivre card right? Gotta be a rope-a-dope, Oda ain't letting Pound go out a stranger to his kids. Pedro already got the one death per decade policy poppin;.