Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:laff: simpji cldn't even compare to the ground zoro walks on, dnt ever compare the two. jinbie is the new number 3, hell carrot probably is equal to sanji fukkin bum

Carrot-Bae would beat the shyt outta Simp-ji :mjlol:

ZoGAWD recognises her strength, time for the simp to go

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Spoilers

Pedro may be really gone, remember he got his lifespan sucked out by big mom so he doesn't have much time to live anyway:wow:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
but pell survived a nuke like bomb and other characters have come back from supposed death...oda is a dikk tease (rip ace and whitebeard)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So Luffy taking out Dogtooth might be his "clean" win of this arc (as he got the assist from Nami against Cracker). Pedro went the Pell route but he might really be gone. Or alternatively been seen some time later perfectly fine. :troll:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
but pell survived a nuke like bomb and other characters have come back from supposed death...oda is a dikk tease (rip ace and whitebeard)
Pedro been trying to throw his life away, and sacrifice his life to help the squad accomplish there goal. whatever that may be.

plus this will help the story and for Luffy and fleet vs BM after Luffy and gang get done with Kaidou

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lowkey dogtooth is a better luffy than luffy with his mochi powers, even carrot noticed their similarities...so i can imagine he can do a gear 2,3, 4th copy cat of luffy's. so i assume it wll be conquerors haki vs observation tho dogtooth>>>>luffy right now, dude barley beat cracker (fav big mom sweet commander)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Looking back at Dressrosa I can see why Sai was willing to fukk up his dad's head to not marry that Newkama Kempo looking ass nikka.
Chopper about to die breh :damn:
This is the last time but I've noticed a lot things got set up in this chapter. For one Katakuri "Dogtooth" got all the chess soldiers to get back in the mirror, which left him and Perospero as the only conscious members of Big Mom pirates in that area. Then Pedro did what he did :mjcry:, personally I believe he should've been able to predict that and stop it but he didn't. I doubt perospero is dead but he's most likely knocked out, which now leaves Katakuri and Katakuri alone with the straw hats. Also the fact his powers are similar to Luffy, I know there's a reason why Oda did that and made Carrot blatantly point it out. Also he ain't going in on Luffy at all, if he really wanted to kill Luffy he could've done it by now. I now some people didn't like my theory but even if Katakuri isn't a part of the Monkey D. family, I'm 90% sure he's on that boat for an ulterior reason.
P.S. If you don't agree with my original theory there's no need to tell me, keep your opinions to yourself. :yeshrug:
Edit: You've still got the big mom pirate ships, but they ain't that much of a problem in my opinion

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
C'mon brehs, Pedro ain't dead. :beli:

How many situations have we had like this already? Pell, Bon Clay, Sabo, Bellamy, etc. It is what it is, but he'll definitely be back.
It is true that Oda teases the deaths of many characters throughout the One Piece story but that was during the first half of the grand line, and now people are saying he legit killed Pedro to show how the New World ain't no games.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
C'mon brehs, Pedro ain't dead. :beli:

How many situations have we had like this already? Pell, Bon Clay, Sabo, Bellamy, etc. It is what it is, but he'll definitely be back.

At first I was like, "It'd be kinda weird for him to use the exact same trick twice this arc with the self-sacrfice" but then I was thinking "maybe he was priming us so that there's an explanation when Pedro pops up on the ship somehow"

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
lowkey dogtooth is a better luffy than luffy with his mochi powers, even carrot noticed their similarities...so i can imagine he can do a gear 2,3, 4th copy cat of luffy's. so i assume it wll be conquerors haki vs observation tho dogtooth>>>>luffy right now, dude barley beat cracker (fav big mom sweet commander)

I doubt he can imitate the gears. I thought that was just Luffy 'rubberizing' his body to increase his blood flow, speed, and agility.

For whatever reason, everyone seems to be able to do more with their devil fruit than Luffy.

At first I was like, "It'd be kinda weird for him to use the exact same trick twice this arc with the self-sacrfice" but then I was thinking "maybe he was priming us so that there's an explanation when Pedro pops up on the ship somehow"

Dude always seems to have dynamite with him. Maybe it will be revealed that he has a devil fruit. Something like The Jimmy no Walk-Walker fruit? :ohhh:

Last edited: