Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Sabo's bounty was revealed in the op vol.3 magazine

Dixwj5d.jpg

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Sabo's bounty was revealed in the op vol.3 magazine

Dixwj5d.jpg
shyt I was just about to post this. But for the people that might be annoyed at the fact that Sabo's bounty seems too low you gotta realize Ace never knew he was alive, so it's safe to say he had no bounty pre-timeskip. Personally I believe he had no bounty or a very low bounty before Dressrosa and it was his actions of obtaining the Mera Mera No Mi, defeating a vice admiral, and facing off against an admiral that caused his bounty to shoot so high. Also how much your bounty is has nothing to do with your strength, but rather your threat to the world government is what determines your bounty (as was stated by Aokiji). Remember that even though Chopper could mop the floor with someone like Arlong who had a 20 million bounty, he still has a 100 bounty because in the world government's eyes he poses no threat.

teacher

All Star
Daps
shyt I was just about to post this. But for the people that might be annoyed at the fact that Sabo's bounty seems too low you gotta realize Ace never knew he was alive, so it's safe to say he had no bounty pre-timeskip. Personally I believe he had no bounty or a very low bounty before Dressrosa and it was his actions of obtaining the Mera Mera No Mi, defeating a vice admiral, and facing off against an admiral that caused his bounty to shoot so high. Also how much your bounty is has nothing to do with your strength, but rather your threat to the world government is what determines your bounty (as was stated by Aokiji). Remember that even though Chopper could mop the floor with someone like Arlong who had a 20 million bounty, he still has a 100 bounty because in the world government's eyes he poses no threat.

I don't know about that, before he obtained the fire fruit, he was still recognized as the number 2 of the biggest threat to the world government the Revolutionary Army. Also Burgess used Sabo as a reason to cop a plea why he didn't obtain the fire fruit...me thinks that's his number pre fire fruit... :manny: