Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
like Aokiji said in Marineford, ''You aint ready for this level yet''

This ain't Marineford. :ufdup:

You know what the official name for this saga is? It's the "Yonko Saga". One Piece isn't going to go on forever and we're already in the saga where Luffy will be going up against the big dogs.

At this point I honestly think Luffy is strong enough to put up a fight against almost anybody below Yonko level. Doesn't mean he'd always win, but he can put up a legit challenge.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
How can you even debate it? :dahell:

Luffy G4 would have lost if it wasn't for Nami weakening Cracker's soldier with water and Cracker still fought him for like 16 hours straight

Doflamingo's attacks just bounced off G4 while Cracker actually managed to slice through his arm.
It bounced off because it was a phsyical attack and he got cut because he is weak to swords.:skip:
Dof is faster then Luffy and has ranged attacks he can use against Cracker. Plus Crack cant take a hit for shyt

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
It bounced off because it was a phsyical attack and he got cut because he is weak to swords.:skip:
Dof is faster then Luffy and has ranged attacks he can use against Cracker. Plus Crack cant take a hit for shyt

Doffy's strings didn't do jack shyt against Luffy and those are cutting attacks. His Haki isn't even close to Cracker's.

The first thing that happens in G4 is Luffy speed blitzing Doflamingo. Then it happens again when he used Rhino Schneider :skip:

Doflamingo doesn't have anything close to Kong gun or Kong Organ. He would struggle to break Cracker out of his armor and even then he'll make more and more. With Nami making his armors weaker he still fought for 11 hours and kept up with Luffy out of his armor.

He's fast enough out his armor that Luffy barely gets out of the way of his Honey Pretzel

921432awa.png

It's not even close fam :mjlol:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Doffy's strings didn't do jack shyt against Luffy and those are cutting attacks. His Haki isn't even close to Cracker's

The first thing that happens in G4 is Luffy speed blitzing Doflamingo. Then it happens again when he used Rhino Schneider :skip:

Doflamingo doesn't have anything close to Kong gun or Kong Organ. He would struggle to break Cracker out of his armor and even then he'll make more and more. With Nami making his armors weaker he still fought for 11 hours and kept up with Luffy out of his armor.

He's fast enough out his armor that Luffy barely gets out of the way of his Honey Pretzel

921432awa.png

It's not even close fam :mjlol:
Cracker isnt beating Dof and I actually like the guy. If I wasn't lazy I could find panels of a bunch of attacks that Crack couldnt do shyt against but alas :manny:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This ain't Marineford. :ufdup:

You know what the official name for this saga is? It's the "Yonko Saga". One Piece isn't going to go on forever and we're already in the saga where Luffy will be going up against the big dogs.

At this point I honestly think Luffy is strong enough to put up a fight against almost anybody below Yonko level. Doesn't mean he'd always win, but he can put up a legit challenge.

Luffy can def hand among the Shikibukais, but i dont see him touching Admirals, Yonkou or their captains yet..

p.s

I think Mihawk is the only shikibukai that could hang with the Yonkous

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
There's an upcoming sightseeing event in Kyoto to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of One Piece and in the press conference they unveiled a main visual with the straw hats and two unknown characters. People have been theorizing that the two unknown characters are gonna be officially introduced in Wano and are gonna be important to the arc.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Luffy can def hand among the Shikibukais, but i dont see him touching Admirals, Yonkou or their captains yet..

p.s

I think Mihawk is the only shikibukai that could hang with the Yonkous

Schichibukai are chosen mostly for their fame. Even newbie Ace was offered the position and turned it down. Luffy would definitely be top tier with Mihawk and Doflamingo.

But I don't get why people think Mihawk can challenge a Yonko

During Marineford he said he wanted to see the difference between him and Whitebeard. If you assume Whitebeard, Shanks, Big Mom, Kaido, and Blackbeard are all at a somewhat similar level then then Mihawk would be a step below.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Cracker isnt beating Dof and I actually like the guy. If I wasn't lazy I could find panels of a bunch of attacks that Crack couldnt do shyt against but alas :manny:

Are you considering Haki though? Doflamingo may have lots of strong attacks, but his haki isn't good enough to compete with Cracker's.

By scaling Cracker>>>>>>>Doflamingo without a doubt.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Big mom crew is impressive af never thot food themed powers would be so dope they legit feel like a yonkou crew. Hyped for wano, gotta see the other calamities cuz jack was a fool. I like swordsman so definitely ready for samurais n zoro

Low-key Big Mom would have done better at Marineford than the Whitebeards

Crew runs deep as fukk :whew:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Schichibukai are chosen mostly for their fame. Even newbie Ace was offered the position and turned it down. Luffy would definitely be top tier with Mihawk and Doflamingo.

But I don't get why people think Mihawk can challenge a Yonko

During Marineford he said he wanted to see the difference between him and Whitebeard. If you assume Whitebeard, Shanks, Big Mom, Kaido, and Blackbeard are all at a somewhat similar level then then Mihawk would be a step below.

Shanks and Mihawk were rivals back in the day and used to fight each other regularly until Shanks lost his arm, so people generally assume Mihawk is on the same level as him.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Low-key Big Mom would have done better at Marineford than the Whitebeards

Crew runs deep as fukk :whew:

I don't know if squadro never betrayed him and stabbed him in the back I think everyone leaves alive except maybe whitebeard since he was on borrowed time as it is