Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
naw i just want it to end already.

luffy beating big mom would be bad writing seeing as he struggled his ass off to beat doflamingo and cracker. (without law and nami he would be fukked) this shyt just got worse and worse as it went on.
how did it get worse?

its been consistent, I think yall anticipating the arcs after this(reverie and wano) so yall want it to end now

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This arc has been the best timeskip arc so far, what the fukk are ya'll complaining about? :why:

The Sanji makes food for Big Mom angle is kinda predictable (to the point most people saw it coming as far back as Sanji & co being chased by Big Mom's ship at Dressrosa) but outside of that, the arc has been dope. It seems after Marineford the only thing people want is another Marineford.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This arc has been the best timeskip arc so far, what the fukk are ya'll complaining about? :why:

The Sanji makes food for Big Mom angle is kinda predictable (to the point most people saw it coming as far back as Sanji & co being chased by Big Mom's ship at Dressrosa) but outside of that, the arc has been dope. It seems after Marineford the only thing people want is another Marineford.
like I been saying

People want OP to be DBZ,( action/fighting centric) but its not that

funny enough if it did, people would complaign how it has no story like how some say DBZ is:mjlol:

I can understand some peoples complaints tho.

but it seems some people wanted things like "why didnt this guy get a fight..." . they just mad the story didnt go the way they wanted it to

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
like I been saying

funny enough if it did, people would complaign how it has no story like how some say DBZ is:mjlol:

but it seems some people wanted things like "why didnt this guy get a fight..." . they just mad the story didnt go the way they wanted it to

My only real complaint is at "year of Sanji" comment. Was that Oda or an editor? I think Brooke and Nami have outshined Sanji big time and unless he has a major fight victory, baking that cake won't be enough. I guess coming away with Pudding in love with him is a nice win character wise though.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
My only real complaint is at "year of Sanji" comment. Was that Oda or an editor? I think Brooke and Nami have outshined Sanji big time and unless he has a major fight victory, baking that cake won't be enough. I guess coming away with Pudding in love with him is a nice win character wise though.
Im kinda thinking sanji will have to fight Katakuri. We've seen them both display high level observation haki and he needs a real W before all of this is over.

Plus we saw zoro smoke Pica who was full body haki so this might be a similar situation.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Brook da gawd still winning :wow:

ffCSota.png

Im kinda thinking sanji will have to fight Katakuri. We've seen them both display high level observation haki and he needs a real W before all of this is over.

Plus we saw zoro smoke Pica who was full body haki so this might be a similar situation.
Sanji was getting washed by DD, ain't no way he's lasting long with Katakuri lol

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

I dont know breh. Katakuri is 2nd in command to a Yonko while Pica wasnt even 2nd to Mingo. I think Sanji would get murked. He probably needs to team up with Luffy to take down that monster.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I dont know breh. Katakuri is 2nd in command to a Yonko while Pica wasnt even 2nd to Mingo. I think Sanji would get murked. He probably needs to team up with Luffy to take down that monster.
It took 11 hours with help from Nami to take on Cracker. To take on Katakuri he'd probably need Jinbei and Pedro too. You see how he was manoeuvring around people during the wedding? :pachaha:

RuH1sm5.png

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Big Mom wasn't phased by Zues's mega attack? How OP is this woman?:gucci:

So now they supposed to wait around while Sanji and Co. bake a cake?

:gucci:

That cake is going to be fire though. Sounds like Sanji is about to put some haki laced ruphies in there. :pachaha:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Nobody official actually said that. Oda just said that this arc would focus heavily on Sanji, obviously referring to his past and how it shaped him to be the guy he is today. Fans misconstrued this into something bigger than it was because they only see fight victories as "accomplishments". Sanji possibly becoming Germa 66's de facto leader would have far bigger repercussions than him taking down any of Big Mom's generals though. And if he makes a cake that, as this chapter states, literally makes Big Mom faint, he will have defeated her in a way similar to how Usopp took down Sugar. But again, fans only want to seem to acknowledge fights.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
thats fair and understandable. I understand people wanting Sanji wanting a fight. but as @TheGodling said Oda said this arc was to focus on Sanji which means focus on his history, character etc.

Plus when you look back on the story these arcs much ass as some arcs that focus on one of the SHs dont realy revolve around them fighting. But rather their past and character.
Arlong park- Nami got no fight, but we learned why she loves money, her goal, her past etc
Water 7 - Robin same thing,
These arcs are for character development, history depth and why they are a cook/navigator/ Historian etc. and to show their skills in that occupation(what we're doing now with Sanji)

only people I can see get this type of arc and get fights is Zoro with wano, and thats becasue his goal, and occupation is being a swordsman and becoming the greatest swordsman(which involves fighting other swordsman and better ones until he gets to Mihawk)

and Usopp with Elbaf and his goal of becoming a great warrior and leader.

btw Im not talking about debut arcs(like Usopp and syrup village etc) but arcs that are about one of the SHs and delve deep into who they are after their debut in whatever arc they appeared in.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
like I been saying

But OP is action centric :ld:
And whats wrong with wanting characters to get a fight, seems forever since there was a decent one :ld:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But OP is action centric :ld:
And whats wrong with wanting characters to get a fight, seems forever since there was a decent one :ld:
no its not. fighting is a part of the series

OP is a adventures centric series fighting is a part of it tho.

Db is a action centric series. And that's what people want the series to be.