Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
proxy

Bartolomeu porra! :snoop: You just burnt down Shank's flag! That's Luffy's sempai to begin with!!!

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
This arc has been amazing but now I'm only interested in the Nami/Zeus aftermath. I really hope Zeus joins the crew. Maybe they will infuse Big Mom's vivre card with him so he will be able to survive (if Big Mom tries to Soru Soru No Mi him)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
sanji been ass why did yall expect anything different or new in this arc, most of the sh are mid tier or bums. only luffy n zoro are top goons an interesting to see fight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nami did her thing this chapter :salute:
Brook is still the MVP of this arc IMO.

I want to see Chopper and Sanji shine just a little bit more before this arc is over though.

And that popularity poll :whoo:

Luffy and Zoro are still the GOATs.
Sanji is number 3. I didn't like what they've done to his character since the timeskip but he's slowly coming back.
Jinbei and Law were always cool, so I'm glad to see them.
Nami is another character who got wack for a minute but has been a lot better lately. I liked her in the first part, then she became this terrible, one-note fanservice character right after the timeskip. She's doing her thing in this arc, and I'm glad to see her being an actual character again. She's wearing more than just a bikini, and she's actually shining and doing things.
Chopper... :ehh:
Nico Robin is the GOAT female One Piece character, IMO. She's underused though. I want to see her shine more.
:mjlol: Usopp is that dude! I wish he was higher.
My respect for Brook has shot up over the course of this arc. He's been doing work :salute:
I'm also surprised that Franky is almost always the lowest ranked of the Strawhats in these polls. He's a great character.

Ace is still top 5, even though he's been dead for a hot minute :to:

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So I guess Chiffon, Sanji, and Pudding will chef something up to satisfy big mom. I think they will parlay that into a temporary truce, just until they get out of Big Mom's territory

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Was against sanji making a cake.

But on second thought it might make sense.

It will be a good way to wrap up this food/gourmet genre themed arc. And this being Sanjis arc. By showing his cooking/chefing skills

But what happens when bm is calmed down tho?:patrice:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

It will be a good way to wrap up this food/gourmet genre themed arc. And this being Sanjis arc. By showing his cooking/chefing skills

If Sanji cooks the cake she might say it was the best thing she ever ate

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'd heard some theories about Pudding changing BM's memories to help the strawhats...not sure it adds up, but Pudding's power is pretty crazy especially after seeing her use it in this chapter.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'd heard some theories about Pudding changing BM's memories to help the strawhats...not sure it adds up, but Pudding's power is pretty crazy especially after seeing her use it in this chapter.
Also heard another Theory saying Brulee would change into Mother Carmel and tell bm to stop attacking the Strawhats. The things people come up with.