Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Still no reason to say someone's theory is retarded just because you disagree with it. Just keep your negative opinions to yourself, especially if you don't wanna rebuttal the points I made. :yeshrug:
below is a better theory and will be continuous with mihawk and the sealady breh mentioned about luffy's impact and attractive aura not that stuff ur talking about with bm garp and dragon and whatever scar nonsense ur talking about, so of course im gonna shyt on ur theory its dumb as hell just like people saying killer from kidds crew was a vinsmoke.

When it comes to Katakuri you gotta keep in mind that Shyarly's ability to foresee the future must also have been the result of powerful (subconscious) observation Haki, which means Luffy might have triggered a powerful vision in Katakuri that he feels he must tell him in person.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
below is a better theory and will be continuous with mihawk and the sealady breh mentioned about luffy's impact and attractive aura not that stuff ur talking about with bm garp and dragon and whatever scar nonsense ur talking about, so of course im gonna shyt on ur theory its dumb as hell just like people saying killer from kidds crew was a vinsmoke.
First of all you didn't even shyt on my theory. To shyt on one's theory you gotta actually rebuttal it instead of constantly saying it's dumb :ld:
So if you're not gonna even try to rebuttal my theory then there's no point for you to say anything at all.
P.S. I don't know anything about the killer theory but I'm pretty sure it didn't go in depth like mine's did.

King

Daps
I wonder how many Naruto references we gon get in Wano

and if any Naruto allusions will occur

I can already guess that the lore of the Mist and other regions of Wano will have people thinking its a Naruto allusion/reference

when its not

thats just part of Japanese lore pertaining to ninjas/samurais and such.
This reminded of something: In the late 1990s Eiichiro Oda actually helped Nobuhiro Watsuki on Rurouni Kenshin, and since we're going to Wano soon I'm pretty sure he's gonna take a lot of influence from Ruroni Kenshin.

King

Daps
A video by a Youtuber named Joy_Boy Theories discussing about Wano and the potential players in Kaido's war:

Watching this video got me like :banderas::banderas::banderas:
I can see why this'll be the greatest arc since Marineford.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This reminded of something: In the late 1990s Eiichiro Oda actually helped Nobuhiro Watsuki on Rurouni Kenshin, and since we're going to Wano soon I'm pretty sure he's gonna take a lot of influence from Ruroni Kenshin.
It was the mid 90s actually.

And yeah its likely oda is gon include some of that to.

Wano has alot of potential to really be anything. Really. Just gotta see when we get to it.

But i do think we will get things like "village of the mist" (raizo)"fire county" (likely where kinemon from) etc u saw in naruto

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
A video by a Youtuber named Joy_Boy Theories discussing about Wano and the potential players in Kaido's war:

Watching this video got me like :banderas::banderas::banderas:
I can see why this'll be the greatest arc since Marineford.

Its likely gon be the option where u have Luffy and co vs Kaido vs marines

I also think we will get one of BBs crew members to be there

Just like we had Jesus burgess in dressrosa

King

Daps
Its likely gon be the option where u have Luffy and co vs Kaido vs marines

I also think we will get one of BBs crew members to be there

Just like we had Jesus burgess in dressrosa
I really hope we get to see the identity of the last Admiral Ryogukyu, and if the remaining White Beard pirates don't come to this war imma be pissed.
As a naruto fan It'd be so hype if they had naruto references :banderas:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I really hope we get to see the identity of the last Admiral Ryogukyu, and if the remaining White Beard pirates don't come to this war imma be pissed.
As a naruto fan It'd be so hype if they had naruto references :banderas:
The reason i want to see stuff like what naruto had like land of the mist/fire/wind

Was because that was the only aspect of naruto i found interesting.

I never liked naruto. But i found the countries villages, jutsus, affinities fascinating

I would like for oda to mess with these things and see how he handles it