Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how many Naruto references we gon get in Wano

and if any Naruto allusions will occur

I can already guess that the lore of the Mist and other regions of Wano will have people thinking its a Naruto allusion/reference

when its not

thats just part of Japanese lore pertaining to ninjas/samurais and such.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You didn't even read my shyt and you're gonna just automatically dismiss it as retarded :jbhmm:
I saw u mention it before that theory post and I skimmed through it getting the gist of your thoughts, it's still retarded. If it does happen well I'll sincerely apologize

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I saw u mention it before that theory post and I skimmed through it getting the gist of your thoughts, it's still retarded. If it does happen well I'll sincerely apologize
But did you read the post that I made now, because in the original post I was merely playing around with the idea, but now I've gone through it thoroughly.

King

Daps
Chapter 875 spoilers say different breh:sas1:
Link me them spoilers breh!!!
2bc.jpg

King

Daps
This is random, but I just found out the voices of Montblanc Noland and Calgara in One Piece are the same ones who voiced Jiraiya and Hiruzen respectively.

King

Daps
Yes but I dnt agree with you.
Still no reason to say someone's theory is retarded just because you disagree with it. Just keep your negative opinions to yourself, especially if you don't wanna rebuttal the points I made. :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
When it comes to Katakuri you gotta keep in mind that Shyarly's ability to foresee the future must also have been the result of powerful (subconscious) observation Haki, which means Luffy might have triggered a powerful vision in Katakuri that he feels he must tell him in person.