Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
tumblr_oqyu3rcR6j1vwqt8uo1_540.jpg

:dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep. That's why his flag has 3 skulls.

Yea he mainly brings out the dark stuff in the flashback. If he made it more equal and does what he does for the flashbacks in the present time then the quality would be insanely better than it already is.

Come to think of it, I vaguely remember Blackbeard and Cerberus comparisons...can't remember where or why though.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Come to think of it, I vaguely remember Blackbeard and Cerberus comparisons...can't remember where or why though.
I did a little research on that thought and I found a theory that suggests that Black Bear had a zoan type devil fruit ability previous to his yami yami no mi fruit. So this allowed him to have three heads which meant three different people, the main point they make is the three skulled jolly roger, but the other point is pretty interesting.
y
Screen+Shot+2012-01-15+at+1.13.37+AM.png

In Chapter 434 of the One Piece Manga, yonko Shanks ends up going aboard Whitebeard's ship to warn Whitebeard about the danger that Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard) could potentially cause. Then he explains that he got that scar on his left eye from Teach. Now immediately you might think that he used the claw weapon that Teach had to give Shanks that scar, but that's not the case at all.
latest

In this pic you can easily see that his weapon has four claws, but shanks has 3 scars on his left eye, and since Oda doesn't do this shyt on accident, we can assume that he has a three-clawed paw. Plus the whole zoan-type thing makes sense since he already has a paramecia and a logia type fruit, he'd have all three types of devil fruits, not to mention arguably two of the strongest logia and paramecia types. Plus if the whole cerebus zoan type is a mythical and a strong one it could arguably be the strongest zoan-type devil fruit. Blackbeard planned all this shyt from the beginning to have the strongest zoan, logia, and paramecia types.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
This manga series is :wow:
Oda :wow:
This arc's Devil Fruits:wow:

Absorbing a devil fruit through cannibalism :wow: Oda please confirm!
The Kukukuku No Mi :wow: The Chef slid in out of nowhere with the street stamp. He is the "Slim" to Big Mom's "Baby". Stays out the spotlight but don't shyt move unless he say so. Big Mom is a food junkie and his #1 customer. Streusen is arguably the boss of a Yonko's platoon and all he has to do is whip his wrist!

:wow:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Big Mom ate Mother Caramel and the kids unconsciously. You can get devil fruit powers by eating someone :damn:

Luffy going to have to go Gear 4..