Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This big retarded bytch really ate everyone :damn:
7NfDxRb.png

Carmel deserved it tho:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
No Carmel had the soul fruit bruh.

Big Mum was in such a frenzy that while she was eating she at the table and everyone else leaving only bits and pieces behind (there's blood splatter in some places on the ground too). She also gained Carmel's powers after she ate her which is a new revelation.
I wasn't paying attention, and I was about to argue with you. But I was trying to read it on mobile. You're right. I was about to agree with him but the details are there when you see it larger.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
No Carmel had the soul fruit bruh.

Big Mum was in such a frenzy that while she was eating she at the table and everyone else leaving only bits and pieces behind (there's blood splatter in some places on the ground too). She also gained Carmel's powers after she ate her which is a new revelation.
You right.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
So big mom really ate all of them :dwillhuh:
A demonic backstory indeed :mjcry:.
And with the reveal on Mother caramel we now know why it was called the " lamb's house ". She was just raising these children like lambs to the slaughter. Oda has been dropping hints.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So big mom really ate all of them :dwillhuh:
A demonic backstory indeed :mjcry:.
And with the reveal on Mother caramel we now know why it was called the " lamb's house ". She was just raising these children like lambs to the slaughter. Oda has been dropping hints.
So much for the theory that some of the orphans are part of big mom's crew :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this chapter is the type of shyt that makes me say Oda made a top five series of all time in the manga world. There aren't too many series that can reach so many levels and topics meanwhile just getting better as the years go.

Yes I'm a stan but shyt like this makes me just think if you don't believe one piece is the greatest of all time category you're either a casual who can't take the long series shyt who only shows up once in a while when a anime series hits main stream popularity reaching netflix or some shyt or you really never took the time to actually give one piece a chance.

Or you could just have complete shyt taste.

My nikkas we getting chapters like this.
Who love you like Oda love you? :wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So much for the theory that some of the orphans are part of big mom's crew :manny:

True although it doesn't change that she probably still wanted some of her kids to look like them.

When you think about this on a deep level, everything Big Mum does is just her trying to relive her past. The reason she has people play that roulette if they leave is because she has abandonment issues and if you leave then you have to die. It's the same reason why people have to attend her tea parties. Since she's constantly trying to relive her 6th birthday then attendance means everything. Then you have her reasoning as to why she broke down when Luffy destroyed her cake. That's basically a big fukk you.

lol this assassination is gonna flip backwards man, Capone is gonna die :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
True although it doesn't change that she probably still wanted some of her kids to look like them.

When you think about this on a deep level, everything Big Mum does is just her trying to relive her past. The reason she has people play that roulette if they leave is because she has abandonment issues and if you leave then you have to die. It's the same reason why people have to attend her tea parties. Since she's constantly trying to relive her 6th birthday then attendance means everything. Then you have her reasoning as to why she broke down when Luffy destroyed her cake. That's basically a big fukk you.

lol this assassination is gonna flip backwards man, Capone is gonna die :wow:
Spoiler that. I told y'all I didn't want to feel bad for her.....

Is that too much to ask for? :mjcry:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna know how she inherited that demonic power...no way a normal human should be that big or powerful, that's not a birth defect.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
There's another theory circulating that says the island the kids landed on was pre-constructed whole cake island due to the similarities of the hills

SBn73aW.png

I wanna know how she inherited that demonic power...no way a normal human should be that big or powerful, that's not a birth defect.
Oda already told us

z0kE2lK.png

:wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
One piece Humans aren't like regular humans like us

Theres one character in this series who was born with skin of steel

One piece humans can fly if they train their legs to kick air (Geppou users, Sanji)

They can grow to be 10 ft and bigger

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One piece Humans aren't like regular humans like us

Theres one character in this series who was born with skin of steel

One piece humans can fly if they train their legs to kick air (Geppou users, Sanji)

They can grow to be 10 ft and bigger

Killing Giants who used to lead pirate crews before her 10th bday and without any training is still more extreme than anything we've seen.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Killing Giants who used to lead pirate crews before her 10th bday and without any training is still more extreme than anything we've seen.
Well this is the first time we're seeing a legit top tier fighter's origin story. This kind of monstrous strength at a young age could be the norm for most, if not all of them. Kaido probably was most definitely a monster like she was too lol