Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let's get this straight...

Big Mom's demonic parents abandoned her to an island full of friends and never bothered to come back.
Linlin later tried to reconcile demonic beasts, killing them both in the process.
Furthermore, She embarked upon a demonic tantrum, destroying whole towns in the frenzy of her sugar high when the giant friends only offered their hands and hospitality in friendship.

Big Mom's backstory is so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So let's get this straight...

Big Mom's demonic parents abandoned her to an island full of friends and never bothered to come back.
Linlin later tried to reconcile demonic beasts, killing them both in the process.
Furthermore, She embarked upon a demonic tantrum, destroying whole towns in the frenzy of her sugar high when the giant friends only offered their hands and hospitality in friendship.

Big Mom's backstory is so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

The bytch is a demon like the O'G giant said.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It'll be out soon

latest

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Probably dipped unintentionally awakened that power where she steals souls and put them in the food or some shyt.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Man this chapter is the type of shyt that makes me say Oda made a top five series of all time in the manga world. There aren't too many series that can reach so many levels and topics meanwhile just getting better as the years go.

Yes I'm a stan but shyt like this makes me just think if you don't believe one piece is the greatest of all time category you're either a casual who can't take the long series shyt who only shows up once in a while when a anime series hits main stream popularity reaching netflix or some shyt or you really never took the time to actually give one piece a chance.

Or you could just have complete shyt taste.

My nikkas we getting chapters like this.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Probably dipped unintentionally awakened that power where she steals souls and put them in the food or some shyt.
No Carmel had the soul fruit bruh.

Big Mum was in such a frenzy that while she was eating she at the table and everyone else leaving only bits and pieces behind (there's blood splatter in some places on the ground too). She also gained Carmel's powers after she ate her which is a new revelation.