Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I legit can't predict how things are going to turn out. Sanji hit rock bottom, crew's in trouble every time big mom come.,they're outgunned, split up and in enemy territory.

Yeah it's hard to see how they'll get out of this one. I really hope the Straw Hats don't end up having to team up with the Vinsmokes tho. :scust:

As far as I'm concerned the world would be a much better place if Germa 66 (minus Reiju, she's cool) and the Big Mom Pirates killed each other off. I hate the idea of Sanji or the SHs lifting a finger to help either side.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah it's hard to see how they'll get out of this one. I really hope the Straw Hats don't end up having to team up with the Vinsmokes tho. :scust:

As far as I'm concerned the world would be a much better place if Germa 66 (minus Reiju, she's cool) and the Big Mom Pirates killed each other off. I hate the idea of Sanji or the SHs lifting a finger to help either side.

I still think they escape during the Chaos. Big Mom is on another level, but I think they got a good chance of mitigating her weather and Soul abilities and maybe crippling her infrastructure

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Fukk that. If Sanji remains a simp after all this I'll lose respect for the character.

I'm not saying I want Sanji to drop his ideals in general, but he can make an exception this once since Pudding really deserves it. I don't care if somebody has to get Zeff on the line to tell Sanji it's ok this one time. Especially if it's the only way to save his sister from Pudding.
100% Co-Sign

Sanji fans had this notion that he knew about Pudding's agenda, and that he was pulling a "Mr. Prince" all this time. He beat up his defenseless captain, and decided he'll do what Big Mom says so that his crew and mentor are not harmed. He truly believe he'll just marry Pudding and leave happily ever after. Did you see his reaction the end of the chapter? I'm not saying he should go sadistic woman beater mode, but Pudding has to catch a fade from him. This should be the start of HOH mode, or he'll never be redeemed in my eyes. Look at what Luffy is going thru now, and people talking about Sanji should still simp. Then again, some dudes in here act like Sanji so it makes sense :sas1:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still think they escape during the Chaos. Big Mom is on another level, but I think they got a good chance of mitigating her weather and Soul abilities and maybe crippling her infrastructure

I guess that could happen, but I dunno, it seems a little too anticlimactic for me to end the arc with the Straw Hats running away.

Might be a long shot, but I'm hoping the Germa Army does enough damage to Big Mom and her crew that Luffy (along with his allies) is able to take advantage and finish her off. Imagine the type of chaos the New World would be in if Big Mom went down.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'd never thought I say this but Yamcha ain't never took "L's" like these. Yamcha looking like a boss right now. He about to get his own spinoff, and he has a talent he's really good at. Yamcha life ain't to bad if you think about it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I guess that could happen, but I dunno, it seems a little too anticlimactic for me to end the arc with the Straw Hats running away.

Might be a long shot, but I'm hoping the Germa Army does enough damage to Big Mom and her crew that Luffy (along with his allies) is able to take advantage and finish her off. Imagine the type of chaos the New World would be in if Big Mom went down.

It could happen for sure. If you have Capone trying whatever he's up to, Germa's army defending itself, the creatures in the books unleashed and Nami/Brook having skills that offset Big Mom's advantages...it might add up, especially if Jimbei's fishman crew popped up to help after hearing news about him. Wild card might be Caesar Clown; he's dead if he can't get Big Mom her formula ASAP and that gas attack can erase an army. I think I'm still leaning toward the Straw Hats escaping moreso than winning, but I'd love a scenario to form where they take down Big Mom and make even bigger waves than Dressrosa.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Aye fukk reiju I don't gaf about her. I just want to see Sanji beat his families ass one good time