Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah we ain't sayin Sanji needs to go full West Coast Gangsta Rapper but he needs a little #HOH in him to grow as a character after this.

:francis:Then again, Oda typically uses these sort of circumstances to reinforce old traits and show how hard characters stick to their principles even in the face of despair.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To be fair the plan was to sneak in their and get Sanji. If they do any fighting it should be based on escaping.

I dunno man, I just feel like having a Yonko arc end with the Straw Hats running away would just be anticlimactic.

This is THE Big Mom arc, so if she doesn't go down here then when? Luffy already said a while back that he was going to beat Big Mom and claim Fishman Island as his territory. I highly doubt Oda would have Luffy backtrack to Whole Cake Island later on when he feels like fighting her, so if he doesn't handle her now then when?

There are just so many other people for Luffy to eventually have to deal with (Weevil, Kidd, Jack, Wano Shogun, Kaido, CP0, Green Bull, Blackbeard, Akainu, possibly Shanks, etc.) that if some of these people don't start going down, we might not live to see the end of the story.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I dunno man, I just feel like having a Yonko arc end with the Straw Hats running away would just be anticlimactic.

This is THE Big Mom arc, so if she doesn't go down here then when? Luffy already said a while back that he was going to beat Big Mom and claim Fishman Island as his territory. I highly doubt Oda would have Luffy backtrack to Whole Cake Island later on when he feels like fighting her, so if he doesn't handle her now then when?

There are just so many other people for Luffy to eventually have to deal with (Weevil, Kidd, Jack, Wano Shogun, Kaido, CP0, Green Bull, Blackbeard, Akainu, possibly Shanks, etc.) that if some of these people don't start going down, we might not live to see the end of the story.

I think Kidd joins him..... isn't Kaido the Wano Shogun (or killed the shogun)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Kidd joins him..... isn't Kaido the Wano Shogun (or killed the shogun)

Nah.

Kaido and the Wano Shogun formed an alliance and killed the Daimyo (Momo's dad) for refusing to tell them about Raftel. We don't know much of anything about the Wano Shogun at this point aside from that.

I could see Luffy and Kidd temporarily teaming up against Kaido, but Kid is just not as chill as Law and will definitely want to fight Luffy after that. He flat out said that he was going to take care of Luffy in the new world.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yo where can I check to see if this is coming to anywhere in Manhattan?...i found a version online...but it was chinese and that shyt was the worst

Go to Fandango and see if it will be playing in your area. If it is playing in West Palm, it HAS to be playing somewhere in NY.

Subs or Dub?

Dubbed :win:

And correcting on the date. It will be playing in select theaters from January 10-17.