Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Found on another forum. Sanji made his crews favourite foods in the bento box out of habit.

Rr9HW7a.png

Come home Sanji :mjcry:
Wow. I just saw the meat and I thought of Luffy. I never thought it would be that deep. Oda is too good to us brehs.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Holy fukk this arc has been lit since day one :wow:.

I was really down on One Piece after the mediocrity of the post time skip, but after Doffy went down GOda came byke :wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What a twist, never thought ol girl waas just playing Sanji, but I should have known seeing how she setup luffy, but I didn't want to believe it.
Vinsmoke family in the cut ready to be wiped out. SMH, we gonna see something epic here because either the Vinsmokes getting wiped out or big momma getting taken out of Yonkou ranks.

Oda is the GOAT manga writer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think you guys will be heavily disappointed if you expect Sanji to kick Pudding's ass. You guys might fantasize about #HOH and whatever but Oda respects ideals and Sanji's ideal includes never fighting a woman. Pedro might snatch out that third eye with zero fukks given though. :russ:

Speaking of, we're really not gonna talk about Pedro slicing Tamago in half with the yolke pouring out of that sumbytch?:whoo:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Hey, just a random thought I had, we see characters and their bounties all the time but who is actually collecting on them?

The only people strong enough to take on someone with a high bounty would be either a pirate or marine. The marines don't pay themselves the bounty and pirates don't collect on them because after they beat up whoever has the high bounty the marines try to capture the winning pirates too. For example the Straw Hat Pirates should be rich as hell with all the high bounty people they have destroyed yet they can never collect because the marines are out to arrest them too.

During the Dressrosa arc someone could have come up with all those high bounty pirates laying around. Let's say I'm a normal dude and I come across Senor Pink just laid out, can I just tie him up and the marines will pay me? I don't think they would.

The only time I think someone turned in someone with a high bounty is when Blackbeard turned in Ace and in that case he did it for warlord status, not the bounty.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hey, just a random thought I had, we see characters and their bounties all the time but who is actually collecting on them?

The only people strong enough to take on someone with a high bounty would be either a pirate or marine. The marines don't pay themselves the bounty and pirates don't collect on them because after they beat up whoever has the high bounty the marines try to capture the winning pirates too. For example the Straw Hat Pirates should be rich as hell with all the high bounty people they have destroyed yet they can never collect because the marines are out to arrest them too.

During the Dressrosa arc someone could have come up with all those high bounty pirates laying around. Let's say I'm a normal dude and I come across Senor Pink just laid out, can I just tie him up and the marines will pay me? I don't think they would.

The only time I think someone turned in someone with a high bounty is when Blackbeard turned in Ace and in that case he did it for warlord status, not the bounty.

Zoro was originally a bounty hunter before being recruited by Luffy. Other than that I always thought there was a bit of a "gap" there since there have never been that many noteworthy bounty hunters in One Piece. The Baroque Works agents were bounty hunters, and Jeet and Abdullah from the Dressrosa arc were also bounty hunters. That's about it I think?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Zoro was originally a bounty hunter before being recruited by Luffy. Other than that I always thought there was a bit of a "gap" there since there have never been that many noteworthy bounty hunters in One Piece. The Baroque Works agents were bounty hunters, and Jeet and Abdullah from the Dressrosa arc were also bounty hunters. That's about it I think?

Yeah, i thought of Zoro but Zoro when he met Luffy couldnt even beat Axe Hand Morgan. He was not going after big bounties. Im thinking the only people in position to collect are warlords like Crocodile who have freedom from the government.

Lets say someone calls up Akainu on some "Hey, i got Big Mom in custody, where do i turn this bytch in to get my money", you think Akainu gonna pay without asking questions. Hell naw, you gonna get conscripted like Fujitora and they not gonna pay you shyt.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

there's probably plenty of low level pirates who get turned in. But I kinda feel like the level and amount that the straw hats and surrounding pirates have gotten is just a barometer on how dangerous they are. Because its like you said the people taking out pirates of that level are the marines and other pirates, neither of which can collect on those bounties.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Bounty is collected by the world government. The people who can bring in a bounty can technically be anyone except pirates because it'd be a contradiction unless it's a well known pirate trying to become a warlord like Blackbeard did with Ace or Law did with turning in 100 pirate hearts. But yea a marine should also be able to get the bounty on high level pirates especially if it's admirals. Kizaru was tryna collect Rayleighs back on SA iirc lol