Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
OHHHH MY GOD

WHAT THE HELL... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

s3ou1t.gif

ODA DA DAMN GAWD

YOOO

ITS LIT.. THIS ARC IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:wow: Oda does it again. he had me and the whole OP community fooled. Never though that this girl would be evil...

Pedro " escobar" too real...Luffy still gives no fukks...Sanji will activate HOH mode..Pudding will release his final form and break his no-HOH shackles that has been holding him back..

DAWWWG... Sanji bout to really level up something SERIOUS in this arc.. this is his time to SHINE yooo :wow:

BREHH GONNA CARRY THAT VINSMOKE NAME ON HIS BYKE AND PROVE EVERYONE WRONG.. ITS GONNA BE LIT

PIRATE KING & NO SIMP GAWD BYKE :wow:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Sanji is a bytch nikka, I hope he and his fam catch that fade. Red Wedding-style. Replace him with a real nikka like Pedro or Jinbei.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So who do yall actually want Sanji to fight this arc? There are so many people in this arc deserving of an asswhooping that I legit can't decide who he should actually go up against.

• Judge Vinsmoke for being an abusive father, treating Sanji like shyt his whole life and arranging this marriage in the first place, not to mention cheating in their first fight
  • Niji for bullying Sanji and beating up that chef chick.
  • Ichiji for bullying Sanji as a kid and generally being an a$$hole
  • Yonji for the same reason (although I think Sanji beat him up offscreen)
  • Pudding, the one female Sanji might kick, for playing Sanji like a fool and breaking his heart
  • Capone for forcing Sanji to go to the island in the first place
  • Sanji against one of Big Mom's commanders would be good too and it's way past time Sanji got a win against somebody worthwhile

So many a$$holes in this arc to choose from. :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't want Sanji to fight Pudding. The character needs to stay true to the principles that Zeff instilled in him.

Fukk that. If Sanji remains a simp after all this I'll lose respect for the character.

I'm not saying I want Sanji to drop his ideals in general, but he can make an exception this once since Pudding really deserves it. I don't care if somebody has to get Zeff on the line to tell Sanji it's ok this one time. Especially if it's the only way to save his sister from Pudding.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit can't predict how things are going to turn out. Sanji hit rock bottom, crew's in trouble every time big mom come.,they're outgunned, split up and in enemy territory.