Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
F8XGv4x.gif

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Safe to say Sanji's original stupid ass plan has gone straight out the window now he has to nut up.

Plus shyt gonna pop off before the wedding so Pudding plan isn't gonna happen first anyway. There's gonna be a lot of chaos :wow:

I hope Sanji kicks the fire out of Pudding :mjgrin:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This chapter is hype and there's still a few big character questions:
- What's Capone's role in this whole arc
- What happened to Jimbei
- What happened to Pekoms
- And what happened with Brook and Big Mom

There's a lot to unpack in this ish.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
By the way y'all this is the last chapter of the year. There's gonna be a long ass break till like January.

KaliBurn

Rookie
Daps
i had a feeling pudding couldn't be trusted. she was just to nice compared to how the rest of her family is :jbhmm:

Sanji about to be :demonic:

I like how Oda has made an arc or two focusing on each character
Wano country arc will most likely be focused on zoro, i know its gonna be :blessed:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:wow: Oda does it again. he had me and the whole OP community fooled. Never though that this girl would be evil...

Pedro " escobar" too real...Luffy still gives no fukks...Sanji will activate HOH mode..Pudding will release his final form and break his no-HOH shackles that has been holding him back..
He didn't deserve it man...he just wanted treat the females right and he gets repayed with this? :mjcry:

Last edited: