Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I think Oda has said somewhere that Shanks' Conquering Haki was supposed to be twice as strong as Luffy's at this point. There's a theory going around that Shanks' entire crew doesn't rely on Devil Fruits and all of them are Haki masters.
naw 10x that shyt, dble seems too low for a yonkou without a fruit. but i like that idea of haki masters :krs:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
naw 10x that shyt, dble seems too low for a yonkou without a fruit. but i like that idea of haki masters :krs:

That's what Oda has said. Shanks' Conquering King's Haki is supposedly on the same level as Rayleigh's. And it's not that far fetched because with twice the strength in Haki it means that at this point Shanks would wash Luffy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I guess those acting crazy in the car pranks aint going nowhere, now this nikka doin One piece reviews :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's what Oda has said. Shanks' Conquering King's Haki is supposedly on the same level as Rayleigh's. And it's not that far fetched because with twice the strength in Haki it means that at this point Shanks would wash Luffy.
honestly I hope so, better yet we need to meet a haki master before him

Haki has lots of potential to branch into other powers besides what we know and should branch out more similar to how DFs were in Part 1(and are now) where we were introduced to shyt like Ancient zoans, Mythical,, awakenings, etc

Shanks had the floorboards of WB's ship breaking due to his CoC so its possiblile kings Haki cant cause shockwaves or physical damage.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man we still got zoro n law with kaido and the task of getting Marco n dem facing the supposed son of white beard :blessed:
yep so we gon a while to go just dealing with these two(Kaido, BM) before we even get to the people like Shanks or BB probably.

were not even gonna deal with BM rn as Luffy straight up said hes not there to fight just get Sanji. Which means the first Yonkou thats still on Luffys list to take down and will be defeated is Kaido.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's out

One Piece 848 - Manga Stream

This fukking child :mjlol::dead:

JeU5Qhn.jpg

stankbref gang wadup :birdman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Pudding gave that look of suicide in that last page :mjcry:

If she does what Lola does how would big mom not want to kill Luffy and crew even if she makes it look like it's her own choice
What bout sanji bomb

Unless she publicly disses mom and leaves like Lola which causes germa to fight big mom cuz she already don't trust them

U have big mom crew v germa v straw hats

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like Pudding is a piece of her soul? I'm not following the theory but all ears.

Soon as they showed Pudding talking to Lola, I started thinking she'd reject Sanji at the wedding and spark another Big Mom rage fest; but that last panel really does look like she's gonna do something even more extreme (though theoretically if Big Mom wants Lola dead for rejecting a husband, maybe Pudding thinks Big Mom will kill her). Pudding passing would put Sanji into madness mode and maybe he unlocks the potential. There's so many ways this can go though and I'm still wondering if Lola will show up since there were so many references and she had a good relationship with Pudding...not gonna happen but it'd be funny if Lola tried to stand in for Pudding and marry one of the Germa 66 :russ: