Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think Luffy's gonna end up fukking something up big time and that's what leads to Fishman Island's destruction...let's not forget Sharley's prediction.

oh shyt you right bro... but nah that wont happen.. cause that ship is still needed.. remember JoyBoy, the prophecy will come to pass and luffy will speak to those great sea kings

i see the wedding going up in pure fukkery from all sides. Bomb, Ponyglyphs, that short mafia dude, germa 66 etc

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I wonder who the fukk Lola was supposed to get married to... whoever he was... he must be the illest ninja in Nebraska for BM to say that his marriage would've shifted the power of the Yonkou.. he must've been the son of the Giant king or some shyt... cuz I think something going on with BM and the Giants.. she ain't got not one of em in her collection.. and peep how tight she got when Sanji peoples mentioned something about a giant... :jbhmm:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This arc is gonna be so dope one animated.

Im ready to see Brook and chopper earn their keep too

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I wonder who she tried to marry Lola off to. Ace perhaps. Has to be someone big for her to believe she would've been pirate king already.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I wonder who she tried to marry Lola off to. Ace perhaps. Has to be someone big for her to believe she would've been pirate king already.
Can't have been, Ace was part of WB's crew way back then and according to the rules that would've made Whitebears crew Big Mums crew and that shyt wasn't happening :pachaha:

As dude said up there it's probably the giants. Just the word gives makes her :scust: because it probably brings bad memories of what could've been. One thing I remember though is that Shanks was at a wedding not too long ago so maybe one of his boys got that alliance she wanted :patrice:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man we still got zoro n law with kaido and the task of getting Marco n dem facing the supposed son of white beard :blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This arc is gonna be so dope one animated.

Im ready to see Brook and chopper earn their keep too

This is what excites me the most right now. And don't forget Nami too, she already stepped it up supporting Luffy all this way in his fights against Cracker and the whole army.

Also, remember Caesar's failed experiments to create giants for Big Mom on those children? It definitely seems Lola was meant to marry a giant and when that failed she enlisted Caesar for this purpose.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I wonder who the fukk Lola was supposed to get married to... whoever he was... he must be the illest ninja in Nebraska for BM to say that his marriage would've shifted the power of the Yonkou.. he must've been the son of the Giant king or some shyt... cuz I think something going on with BM and the Giants.. she ain't got not one of em in her collection.. and peep how tight she got when Sanji peoples mentioned something about a giant... :jbhmm:

Imagine the fukkery if it happens to be Hajrudin who Lola was supposed to marry :wow: Buggy freaked out because the giants wanted to leave his mercenary business :ohhh:

Seeing how powerful Big Mom is makes me want to know what fukking power Shanks has that he can keep up with these monsters :damn:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Imagine the fukkery if it happens to be Hajrudin who Lola was supposed to marry :wow: Buggy freaked out because the giants wanted to leave his mercenary business :ohhh:

Seeing how powerful Big Mom is makes me want to know what fukking power Shanks has that he can keep up with these monsters :damn:

I'm saying. Bruh doesn't even have a devil fruit. His haki must be way over 9,000. :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm saying. Bruh doesn't even have a devil fruit. His haki must be way over 9,000. :wow:

I think Oda has said somewhere that Shanks' Conquering Haki was supposed to be twice as strong as Luffy's at this point. There's a theory going around that Shanks' entire crew doesn't rely on Devil Fruits and all of them are Haki masters.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Jimbe doesn't come to Luffy's aid, I can see Nami getting more shine by figuring out how to turn the weather against Big Mom's forces.

I think its going to be a combination of stuff Jinbe, The bomb, Germa, Capone, Nami..... and the straw hats are going to be lucky to get out of there with their lives but they will

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think its going to be a combination of stuff Jinbe, The bomb, Germa, Capone, Nami..... and the straw hats are going to be lucky to get out of there with their lives but they will

And not to mention whatever is going on with Lola and Caption Bege. Oda is brewing something serious. :ohlawd: