Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Really appreciate Oda allowing Luffy to hold a loss; well another one (Magellan's victory was a highlight), and a reasonable one considering his recent feats this arc. If anything, I'm glad Luffy can hold so many wins, but also have some based on outside influences (Donflamingo for ex). It's a small thing I like about One Piece, since it makes the characters feel like they're part of the world instead of being the world if I make sense. The New World has not disappointed yet with all these powerhouses around. Yonkou crews proving to be no joke.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pedro and Brook are about to Solid Snake their way into this wedding... :banderas:

And it's nice to see Nami getting a bit more shine. Her and Luffy took a crazy L this chapter.

Makes you wonder how the wedding's going to go down. Who will betray who?
Will Germa 66 pull something crazy?
Will an outside force interfere?
Will Kine'mon and the rest of the Strawhats come back blasting with backup? :lupe:

These Yonkou crews are on a whole new level of demonic :demonic:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Going to be a lot of upcoming mayhem soon. I suppose King Neptune had a plan by allowing that treasure box to go with no fight secretly too. Unless I missed something, it's been a while since I read that arc. Big Mom and Germa isn't going to work out smoothly; that exchange between her and the grunt had the heavy implications, but most importantly; Brook finally getting time to shine. A long long wait it's been

KaliBurn

Rookie
Daps
From some of the comments it seems like i need to catch up back on one piece:ohhh:

I stopped for a bit at the beginning of this arc.
Maybe i should wait till this arc is over so i can read everything in one go:pachaha::ahh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I hope 3 new people join the crew. Yeah idk why Big Mom is hesitant about germa 66 like their power level is over here or something

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think Luffy's gonna end up fukking something up big time and that's what leads to Fishman Island's destruction...let's not forget Sharley's prediction.