Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait, since Germa is a bunch of clones, is there any funny business with their souls too? You combine Pudding breaking it off or offing herself with a box full of bombs when she was so hype about it...and you probably get that rage sickness that she had earlier in the arc where she took out her own son. Germa vs Big Mom with Capone involved while Luffy and the Strawhats make an escape (Poneglyphs in hand)...that could work.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait, since Germa is a bunch of clones, is there any funny business with their souls too? You combine Pudding breaking it off or offing herself with a box full of bombs when she was so hype about it...and you probably get that rage sickness that she had earlier in the arc where she took out her own son. Germa vs Big Mom with Capone involved while Luffy and the Strawhats make an escape (Poneglyphs in hand)...that could work.

Fukk that.
BC2doxO.png

Ain't no more running away, this is the New World. They need to somehow take out Big Mom this arc. Luffy already said he was taking Fishman Island, and we've seen too much of Big Mom/her crew/her island for Luffy to run away and then backtrack and fight her later. I'll be pretty disappointed if the arc ends with Luffy running away. I think a huge alliance of people who don't like Big Mom is going to form and collectively take her down. Or better yet, Brook can pretty much take command of the homies and basically nullify Big Mom's fruit.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Fukk that.
BC2doxO.png

Ain't no more running away, this is the New World. They need to somehow take out Big Mom this arc. Luffy already said he was taking Fishman Island, and we've seen too much of Big Mom/her crew/her island for Luffy to run away and then backtrack and fight her later. I'll be pretty disappointed if the arc ends with Luffy running away. I think a huge alliance of people who don't like Big Mom is going to form and collectively take her down. Or better yet, Brook can pretty much take command of the homies and basically nullify Big Mom's fruit.
Soul King :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fukk that.
BC2doxO.png

Luffy ain't running away for shyt. That's been his shtick since the timeskip. Even now all he wants is to fight Big Mom even though he's in no shape to fight her whatsoever.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fukk that.
BC2doxO.png

Brook makes it possible for sure. Between Brook either dropping all the homies at once or maybe even controlling them and Nami's ability to manipulate the weather homies and attack; that's a lot of power. But I'm also on some "Luffy taking out a Yonkou with half his crew is too good to be true" at the same time.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I kind of hope they fight a bit later on. Would be strange seeing Big Mom get taken down and Kaidou following suit. It wouldn't feel right seeing big players getting bonked left and right, especially considering the pace One Piece has been moving. I feel like I was reading Zou chapters last week, and here we're already nearing the climax of Whole Cake Island. I say with all the commotion Luffy and crew have to escape and deal with that battle later. On the other hand I still wouldn't mind too much if Luffy start busting heads though. Conflict of interest:mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I could also see Sanji taking out his fam, and the sister leading the germa who form an alliance with the straw hats to really fukk up big moms shyt :ehh:

Might even escape on one of those moveable islands