Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
"You say all these things about how pitiful and useless he is, you try to force him into marriage...that's really unfair. It's really unfair...

J9mCBTL.png
That's my crewmate.

J9mCBTL.png
That's my chef.

J9mCBTL.png
"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was kind of hoping they'd actually fight rather than Luffy just letting Sanji beat him up. :beli:

But that said, good chapter anyway.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Was I the only one hoping luffy was going to troll sanji with Armament haki and almost break his leg like vergo did :mjlol:

I'm surprised the fam wasn't impressed by his fighting power though :lupe: my nicca did fire w/o the gadget

low key this is Enies Lobby with Robin all over again

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah this isn't a rehash of Enies Lobby. Luffy is trusting Sanji to handle this himself and return back to the crew. What I don't get is how nobody in Sanji's family sees that he's stronger than at least two of them, they still treat him like a weakling.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Nah this isn't a rehash of Enies Lobby. Luffy is trusting Sanji to handle this himself and return back to the crew. What I don't get is how nobody in Sanji's family sees that he's stronger than at least two of them, they still treat him like a weakling.
we never seen him go all out nor have we seen his brothers go all out so how can u make that assumption. sanji>>> the 4th bro tho since it was stated he beat him but were they both goin all out?