Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
we never seen him go all out nor have we seen his brothers go all out so how can u make that assumption. sanji>>> the 4th bro tho since it was stated he beat him but were they both goin all out?

Sanji could of bodied his Pops....I'm assuming pops is stronger then everyone else, could be wrong though :manny:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
cWiWLzd.jpg
:dead:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I been telling y'all sanji doubters not to sleep on him. Sanji may be weaker than Zoro, but the difference is less than most would assume.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I been telling y'all sanji doubters not to sleep on him. Sanji may be weaker than Zoro, but the difference is less than most would assume.

:dahell: how many times has this nikka broke his leg just trying to KICK someone?

He already got handled L's from Vergo and Don Fla', Sanji has never really had any favourable W's

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dahell: how many times has this nikka broke his leg just trying to KICK someone?

He already got handled L's from Vergo and Don Fla', Sanji has never really had any favourable W's

Doflamingo acknowledged Sanji's strength as soon as he was flying towards him, that says a lot. Also, not too many people were fukking with Doflamingo at that point anyway.

Sanji fights handicapped every fight and is still a problem. He took the L on purpose from Kalifa on his simp shyt then came back and immediately bodied Jabra, who was prob like the same level as Kaku or slightly lower. Also, he displayed some good swordsmanship when he fought Wanze on the sea train. Matter of fact he bodied that whole train up until the last car.

He broke his leg against Vergo cause he didn't know that dude was a full body Haki user....and guess what he still sent his shyt through a wall so whatever.

Aside from that I'm telling y'all man, there's a level to Sanji's ability that hasn't been revealed yet, but it's coming.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doflamingo acknowledged Sanji's strength as soon as he was flying towards him, that says a lot. Also, not too many people were fukking with Doflamingo at that point anyway.

Sanji fights handicapped every fight and is still a problem. He took the L on purpose from Kalifa on his simp shyt then came back and immediately bodied Jabra, who was prob like the same level as Kaku or slightly lower. Also, he displayed some good swordsmanship when he fought Wanze on the sea train. Matter of fact he bodied that whole train up until the last car.

He broke his leg against Vergo cause he didn't know that dude was a full body Haki user....and guess what he still sent his shyt through a wall so whatever.

Aside from that I'm telling y'all man, there's a level to Sanji's ability that hasn't been revealed yet, but it's coming.

I hope so, dude been looking :flabbynsick: since the timeskip.

Fishman Island? Had help from Jinbei (after spending most of the arc about to die from a nosebleed :beli: ).
Punk Hazard? Broke his leg fighting Vergo
Dressrosa? Sonned by Doflamingo and had to get saved by Law
Zou? Got sonned by Capone.

So yeah, dude hasn't got any real Ws in the New World.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I hope so, dude been looking :flabbynsick: since the timeskip.

Fishman Island? Had help from Jinbei (after spending most of the arc about to die from a nosebleed :beli: ).
Punk Hazard? Broke his leg fighting Vergo
Dressrosa? Sonned by Doflamingo and had to get saved by Law
Zou? Got sonned by Capone.

So yeah, dude hasn't got any real Ws in the New World.

I dunno I don't really look at getting worked by doflamingo as a huge L though....what, was he supposed to win? that wasn't gonna happen, for obvious reasons. Doflamingo called him strong twice in that fight, and we all know he's as proud and conceited as they come. That's enough to know how strong he is.

He held his own against Vergo despite hurting his leg and accomplished what he was trying to do. Vergo is on the same level as diamante and pica, and look at how hard it was to take them out. Was Sanji supposed to body vergo in under 2 minutes?