Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Oda has always, always, written Sanji to be on the same level as Zoro in terms of strength. But as I've said a long while back, there's a huge difference in character that puts Zoro "on top". His goal is to become the strongest swordsman in the world, whereas Sanji is "just" a chef who wants to find All-Blue. Zoro's drive is what puts him ahead because he's more of a pure and dedicated fighter than Sanji (who even refuses to face women in battle).

teacher

All Star
Daps
Oda has always, always, written Sanji to be on the same level as Zoro in terms of strength. But as I've said a long while back, there's a huge difference in character that puts Zoro "on top". His goal is to become the strongest swordsman in the world, whereas Sanji is "just" a chef who wants to find All-Blue. Zoro's drive is what puts him ahead because he's more of a pure and dedicated fighter than Sanji (who even refuses to face women in battle).

Nah there's a reason one faced 'Mr.1' and the other ' Mr. 2'

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I honestly reckon Zoro would have real problems. The only reason Law was able to cut him was because of the nature of his devil fruit.

WHOS MANS IS THIS ??

nikka said ZoGAWD would have prollems :mjlol: must be 2 Zoros brehh

mustve missed when ZoGAWD damn near killed Bootleg Arlong in the FIRST SHOWING, took Luffy damn near 5 episodes to beat him :mjlol:

Mustve missed when he one shooted the ice bytch using fear not haki and the cave hoe couldnt put herself byke together :mjlol:

mustve missed when he made blind monk fall byke and realise the GAWD aint no joke :mjlol:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hoping Sanji learns some moves from his bros like that electric attack everyone has and that stealth move he got thwacked with.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Hoping Sanji learns some moves from his bros like that electric attack everyone has and that stealth move he got thwacked with.
Naw his power up will be his dormant exoskeleton that his siblings got and all dat genetic tampering

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_og0ze2RfIL1v47x3jo1_400.png

black tea a fukk boy for this, knocking green tea out like that :mjlol::dead: